Chapter 24

Nashi POV:

As the whole class walks outside the smug boy Louis is staring at me as if to say 'come on then dragon girl, show me what your made of'.

"Please stand here." I say pointing to a space in the field.

I then move a couple of paces away from them and stand ready to begin my demonstration.

"Is there a specific move you want to see first?" I ask smiling and cracking my knuckles.

Wendi puts her hand up and smiles saying "How about the Dragon Roar, the one you used when I had my..." She coughs. "Accident you used something called the Celestial Dragon Roar."

I smile and answer her. "Well you see that isn't actually my element, you see every dragon slayer was taught by a dragon who possessed an element. For example my father was taught by the Fire Dragon Igneel, Wendy Marvell was taught by the Sky Dragon Grandine, and Gajeel Redfox was taught by the Iorn Dragon Metalicana. But that attack I used was a combination of both my parents attacks, because my mother was a Celestial Wizard. But ok I'll show you the Fire Dragon Roar."

I look around for some sign of fire.

"Does anyone have something that can make fire?" I ask looking around.

Someone throws some matches to me and I don't see where its come from, I smile and nod and then light the whole box on fire. Much to the disgust of the person who threw them to me. I hold the matches in my hand and then start to inhale the flames, I stand there until all the flames have been extinguished and then smile patting my full stomach.

"Now I have a fire in my belly!" I shout dropping the embers before stamping on them. "Right here I go!"

"FIRE DRAGON ROAR!" I yell at the top of my voice and a raging inferno of flames comes shooting out of my mouth, but unlike Natsu's flames mine wont burn anything I don't want them to. Mama used to say that its because I wasn't taught by Igneel and that's affected how my flames burn things. I  don't really mind because I don't get into trouble because of my flames.

The whole class gasps and then applauds me, I bow and continue to show them different attacks. I go like this until lunchtime and then we all go inside and eat, while people ask me questions about my magic and what its like in a guild. Crystal gets a lot of questions too because how many people can say that they have seen a talking pale blue cat! Well only Dragon Slayers, because all dragon slayers have an exceed. We all finish lunch and then go back to class and Willow teaches us some things about different types of magic, It was interesting because some of them I don't know about. Crystal writes notes down and then the final bell sounds and everyone starts to walk home.

"Hey Nashi why don't you come to our house for food." Wendi asks me smiling.

"I want to go home first so once I've cleaned up a little I'll come over. Come on Crystal." I say to her as we run down the lane.

I run as fast as my legs can carry me and come face to face with my front door. Pulling the key from my pocket I slip it into the lock and walk inside where I'm overwhelmed with mama's scent, I an feel the tears well up in my eyes but decide not to cry. Mama wouldn't want me to cry, she would want me to smile and enjoy my time here so I walk to my bedroom and put Crystal onto my bed with my bag.

"What are you going to wear Nashi?" She asks me.

"Um I was thinking this." I say pulling out my outfit.

"Beautiful, will you get Cancer to do your hair?" She asks me.

"Of course!" I say and run to the bathroom to change.

I change into a white shirt with frills around the sleeves, it has a blue denim skirt with it and a brown belt. The denim skirt is slightly flared around the bottom and I walk back into my bedroom to see that Crystal is wearing a soft white dress with a pale blue cardigan, I smile at her and then pull out one of my Celestial Keys.

"Open Gate Of the Giant Crab! Cancer!" I shout and he appears in front of me in a cloud of gold dust.

"What can I do for you?" He says bowing slightly.

"Could you style my hair please Cancer." I ask him.

He nods and begins his work, he parts my hair and then curls it all. After curling it he pulls some of it into a braid around the top of my head leaving some of it still curled and flowing down my back in long curls. I tie a pink bow onto Crystals tail and close Cancer's gate, I then pick her up and hold her in my arms as I walk to the Wolfden Mansion. As I walk people smile and wave at me, and I feel like I never left here. The only think that tells me that I left is Crystal in my arms and the Fairy Tail guild mark on my arm. I arrive at the mansion and walk straight inside not bothering to knock, walking down the corridors I try and remember where the dining room is and find everyone sitting there waiting for me. I smile at them and we begin the meal.

The starter is a vegetable soup with some bread, the soup is silky smooth and I polish off the whole thing. The main meal is a spicy chicken breast with peas, carrots, potato's and  green beans, remembering the manners that mama taught me I eat as politely as I can.

"So Nashi, tell us of all the adventures you've had in Fairy Tail. Last time you came here you looked very exited about the whole thing." Uncle Adrian asks me as he pours some type of sauce over his chicken.

So I explain all the adventures that have happened since I joined, being careful not to mention the times where Natsu got angry at me for something. As I tell my tale the dessert comes.

Its a three layer chocolate cake with a rich chocolate sauce over the top, there are also small strawberries all around the top of the cake. My mouth waters as I look at it and then I begin to tuck in scraping the plate clean. I help Rosie the house maid clean up the dishes and pick up the sleeping Crystal.

"Thank you very much for inviting me over for dinner, but I need to go home now. I will be staying in Wolfden for a while so would it be ok if I came to school with everyone else?" I ask.

"Course you can dear! It would be wonderful to have you there." Willow says hugging me tight.

As I wave goodbye I wonder how dad is, since I came here he has plagued my thoughts all day. Walking back home in the soft glow of the setting sun I decide to do something to see if he cares about me or not. I open the house door and walk to my room and place Crystal down in the bed that Carla gave me for her, making sure she is still asleep I walk up to mama's room and pull out some paper and a pen. I write the address for Fairy Tail on the front of the envelope and then begin to write my letter.

Dear Daddy,

I hope you are feeling much better after all that alcohol you drank. It really hurt me the things you said and I understand that you miss mama, but do you remember the things you told me?  You told me that I wasn't your daughter, do you remember that?  Well I've decided to stay here in Wolfden for a while...

I need to finish my school and the people here don't treat me horrible on specific times during the year, I know you cant help missing mama. But I miss her too, do I get angry every time the anniversary of her death comes up? No I don't, I put on a brave a face and keep smiling for her. You said you would do that too remember daddy?  Please don't be angry at me about me staying here, I just need some space. If you want to come see me I'll be at mama's old house, the Wolfden family will be helping me with things and tell Happy and Carla they are welcome to visit Crystal and me anytime.

I hope that you remember throwing me across the living room though. The wounds don't hurt too much anymore.

With love Nashi.

Natsu POV:

What have I done.......