Chapter 11

Nashi POV:

I've been staying here in the forest for a week and the weather has gone from bad to worse. First the sun was shining and everything was fine, I would swim in the lake and even managed to catch a fish. But then the weather changed, the rain hasn't stopped for about three days and my body is frozen to the bone. I decide that I cant hold off going to Fairy Tail any more so I pack up my bag that I've made sure to keep nice and dry because my clothes are inside it and also my baby picture book and mommy's picture box. I put my bag on my back and then walk out of the forest.

"I wonder where the guild is?" I say to my self as I'm walking through the forest.

"Come on Natsu you have to use your magic on this thing!" Someone shouts.

"Fire Dragon ROAR!" I hear a loud noise and see that some of the trees are burnt and a monster is dead on the ground.

"Nice one you piro!" A half naked man shouts.

"Come on you two lets go back to the guild." A red haired girl says to them.

I start to shiver and then sneeze and end up singing the back of the half naked man.

"What was that for?!" He says slapping the pink haired man.

"I didn't do anything Ice Freak!" He says and then they start fighting.

"That's enough!" Shouts the red haired woman.

The two stop fighting and then walk away when I notice something on the half naked man's chest and on the pink haired man's arm. Its a guild mark! The Fairy Tail Guild Mark! I run after them making sure that every time someone looks back that I hide, I'm starting to get very tired because I haven't had much food since I came here. I reach the Guild hall and put my hand on the door frame. This is my mother's guild. I push open the guild doors and stand there dripping wet and freezing with all eyes on me.

"Who's the kid?" Someone shouts.

I look around and see some kids about my age. One of them looks like the half naked man that I saw in the forest. He walks over to me and smiles.

"Hey there my name is Storm Fullbuster what's your name?" He says offering me his hand.

"Um my name is...." I fall down and everything fades to black.

Natsu POV:

I rush over and catch the girl. Storm looks very confused as I pick her up.

"Uncle Natsu who is this girl?" He asks me.

"I don't know who she is but we need to get her to the infirmary ok?" I say to him. "Go and get Wendy ok and tell her to meet me there." I say as I carry the girl to the infirmary.

She is so small she must only be about six or seven years old, she had long pink hair and something strange on her hip. Wait a minute those are Lucy's Keys! I take them off her hips while I place her down on the bed. She is also wearing a replica of my scarf.

Who the hell is this kid?

At that point Wendy walks in. She looks at the girl then at me, then the girl again.

"What's wrong Wendy?" I ask looking at her.

"Um Natsu-san does she remind you of anyone?" Wendy asks me.

I take a good look at the girl. She is small with pink hair and a scaly scarf. She also has Lucy's Celestial Keys. All of a sudden she sneezes and shoots fire at me.

"Wow what was that?!" I ask Wendy.

"I don't know Natsu, Please move aside so I can treat her." Wendy replies.

She places her hands over her body and they start to glow blue because of her sky magic. She concentrates hard and then looks over at me.

"Can you get me some hot soup please Natsu. The reason she collapsed was because she hasn't had much food for a while and she seems to have a cold so we'll wrap her up warm until she is better then we will find out all we can about her." Wendy says to me.

I walk down to the bar and smile as Mirajane picks up her daughter Nova. She balances her on her hip and gives her some juice from a sippy cup. I wave to her and then she smiles at me.

"Hello Natsu how's the girl? Is she ok?" Mirajane asks me.

"Yeah Wendy said that she hasn't eaten in a while so sent me to get some soup for her."  I say as I sit down at the bar.

"Ok if you take Nova for me then I'll go grab you a bowl of soup Erza and Lisanna have made it today." She says passing me Nova.

Mirajane walks into the kitchen and I sit here bouncing Nova on my knee when she gives me an electric shock.

"careful there Sparky!" I say smiling at her. It would seem that Nova has taken on her father's magic.

"Here you go Natsu, one bowl of nice worm vegetable soup. I mashed it up slightly so it would be easier to give to the girl." Miragane says placing the bowl on the bar.

I pass Nova back to Mirajane and take the soup with me to the infirmary. I hear talking from inside but I cant make out what is being said so I walk in and see that the girl is sitting up in bed talking to Wendy.

"Hey I see your feeling better." I say to the girl as she looks at me.

She has the most amazing eyes, they look exactly like Lucy's eyes and now that I look at her she is like a mini Lucy but with pink hair. She smiles at me and Wendy beckons me over and I pass her the bowl of soup. She looks at it then starts slurping from the bowl taking big gulps of the soup.

"Be careful its boiling hot." I say watching her.

There is something familiar about this girl but I cant put my finger on it.

"That's better now can you tell me your name?" I ask her as I sit down on the edge of her bed. "My name is Natsu Dragneel."

"My name is Nashi.." She says looking at me shocked.

"Do you have a last name?" I ask her.

"Yes..." She replies.

"what is it? Because then we can figure out who you are." I say smiling so she doesn't get scared.

"Its Dragneel..."