Chapter 16

Authors POV:

As the three children run through the streets of Magnolia, fear is filling the heart of the young pink haired mage. She runs as fast as her legs can carry her with two other children and two adults in her wake. They all run to the train station and buy some tickets to Wolfden. Nashi holds her mothers keys tight in her hands and sits next to her father with one of his strong arms wrapped around her, Jenny sits looking over the request and wondering what monster would be destroying the town and Storm sits with his father pulling off his shirt and then his pants.

"Storm your CLOTHES!" Jenny shouts and gives the boy a death stare that her mother had taught her from a young age.

Storm gasps and then puts his clothes back on while his father ruffles his hair.

Nashi's POV:

Daddy sits next to me and looks like he is about to be sick, I feel a little bit strange but not going to be sick strange. Two hours pass and we finally arrive at Wolfden, I run down the familiar streets that aren't filled with anymore laughter. They are filled with sorrow and ruins, I look around and see that mine and mama's house is still standing and use some magic to put a barrier around it and then I run up to the mansion where Auntie Willow and Uncle Adrian live. I burst through the door and run straight to their office knowing that I will find them there, as I run inside the mansion its filled with the sound of crying and pain.

"What's happened here...." I whisper as I walk into the office of Willow and Adrian Wolfden.

They both look pretty beaten up but light up when they see me.

"Nashi my dear your safe!" Willow says running over to me and holding me tight.

"What happened to you Nash? You left town right after...." Adrian says walking over to us.

"After mama...I left to go and find my father, and I found him! I joined his and mama's guild see!" I say showing them my Guild Mark. "When I was looking for a job with my new team I saw that there was trouble here so came with my team, my father and his friend. We've come to save the town!" I shout with determination in my voice.

At that moment everyone walks in and runs over to me.

"Hey Nashi why did you run off like that?! Were a team arent we?" Jenny says looking sad.

"I'm sorry Jenny I had to make sure everyone here was safe." I say to her and then introduce Willow and Adrian to the whole team. I grab Natsu's arm and then walk over to Willow.

"This is my father. Natsu Dragneel." I say smiling.

Adrian and Willow look at him and then smile, only to be stopped by a loud roar noise coming from outside.

"What was that?!" Storm shouts.

"No time for that! Lets go and fight it! Dad, Grey stay here we'll come and find you if we need you!" I shout and then the three of us run outside to see what kind of monster we are fighting.

I look around to see if we can spot who or what is attacking the town. It tunres out to be....

A DRAGON!

I sniff the air but something feels off, it doesnt feel like enough power for a dragon. The 'Dragon' Has blood red scales and is very big, it has black eyes that feellike they are looking into my soul.

"Hey Jenny does something feel off to you?" I ask as we watch the dragon destroy the school.

"Yeah it feels like Take-Over Magic!" Jenny says.

"Whats Take-Over Magic?" I ask while lighting my fist on fire.

"Its when somene uses magic to change their body into something into something els." Storm says.

"Well it looks like this person used Take-Over magic on an image of a dragon. You all ready to fight it?!" I yell.

We all stare at the creature and run towards it, I leap into the air and the others follow in suit.

"Fire Dragon Roar!"

"Fairy Wheel Armor!"

"Ice Make Lance!"

I use my fire magic and Jenny Re-Quips into a suit of armor she made it looks similar to Erza's Heaven wheel armor but with fairy wings instead of angel wings, and Storm uses the magic his father taught him. The combination of attacks manages to get the monsters attention and we then use a triple attack but combining all our parents powers.

"Purgatory Heavenly Swords!"

"Water Lance!"

"Celestial Dragon Wing Attack!"

With all our attacks the monster falls to the ground beaten. As we walk over to it the monster begins to glow. It continues to glow but then turns into a little girl, a girl I recognise all to well.

"Wendi!" I shout and run over to her.

"Nashi what are you doing here? What's going on? Where am I? Are mama and papa ok?!" She asks and then tears fall down her cheeks.

"Don't worry they are all ok. But what were you doing Wendi? I mean last I checked you didn't use any magic, and also where did you find a book on take-over magic anyway? All those books are sealed away in the restricted section of the library. I remember because your mom caught me going in there one time to find information about my family." I hold my hand out to her and she takes it.

"Everyone this is one of my closest friends. Her name is Wendi Wolfden she is the daughter of the Wolfden family. Now lets get you back to your family, they are all very worried about you." I say holding her hand and we walk up to the mansion.

As we open the door Natsu and Grey come running over to us with huge smiles on their faces. We explain everything that happened and I then lead Wendi back to her parents office which is where I last saw them. When we reach the door I can hear sobbing coming from behind the door and recognise it as Willow, she sounded like that when mama died...I take a deep breath and then walk into the office with Wendi following in my stead. Willow takes one look at her then runs over to hold her close, she sobs into her and then Adrian comes over and holds the two of them close. Alfie comes running into the office and hugs his twin sister, then notices me and pulls me into the hug. This family was like my real family the whole time I was here in Wolfden.

Everyone else walks into the office and then we walk to the infirmary. We help treat all the people there and then fix up the town, but as were walking back to the station I walk down one of the streets that has been fixed after the incident with Willow. I walk down the familiar street and stop outside.

Mine and Mama's old home.....