Chapter 7

Lucy's POV:

Its been six years since that day where my old team came to Wolfden. Nashi has grown into a beautiful young girl. Her pink hair has grown right down to her knees because I refuse to cut it, she has started to show signs of her fathers magic. Last time she had a cold I had to have the fire extinguisher ready because every time she would sneeze she would sneeze fire at me. We would laugh about it but then she would ask about her Father.

"Mommy...All the kids at school all have daddy's why don't I?" She asked me.

"When mommy found out you were in her tummy I had to go away because I was sick. Daddy didn't want me to go but I had to make sure that you were safe. He had to stay because he was part of a magic guild called Fairy Tail." I say pulling out my picture box. "Here is your daddy. His name is Natsu Dragneel, he is an amazing person and loved mommy very much. He came to see me when you were a little baby, mommy was still sick so he couldn't stay but he did see you. He couldn't talk to you because you were with Nanny Jude." I show her a picture of Natsu.

"When can we go see him?" She asks me.

"When your a little bigger." I say and tuck her into bed.

"Tell me about daddy and Happy mommy." She asks.

So I tell her the story of when Happy and Natsu went on a job alone and ended up destroying a whole town. She falls asleep and I kiss her head.

"Good night my beautiful girl." I whisper to her and walk out of her room.

I go to the living room and clean up her homework and put it into her bag by the door,  when all of a sudden I have one of my coughing fits. I pull out my handkerchief and place it over my mouth and continue to cough, I pull it away and notice that there is blood on it. I take the handkerchief and burn it so that Nashi wont see. I walk back to my bedroom and lie down in bed. These coughing fits have been happening for a while and Nashi has only seen two, but recently I've been coughing blood so tomorrow I'll go and see Anette and get it checked out.

__________________

I wake up the next morning and go downstairs to make Nashi and my breakfast. She comes down stairs with messy bed head and her school uniform on. A white shirt, blue tie, black skirt and Knee high socks with black shoes.

"Moring sleepy head." I say walking over to her, I kiss her head and walk back to the pancakes.

"Morning mommy. I heard you coughing last night, are you feeling ok?" She asks sitting down and putting her head onto the table.

"Yes I'm feeling ok, I'm going to see Anette once your off at school also I have a present for you." I say and pull out a box with a big red bow on it.

"What's this for mommy? Its not my birthday!" Nashi says and then rips open the box.

I had a replica of Natsu's scarf made for her because she always loves how his looked.

"Thank you so much mommy!" She says and puts it around her neck.

"Your welcome darling now while you eat I'll do your hair." I pull out the hair brush and start to comb her hair. Its not like Natsu's hair which was always singed because of his fire, its softer like mine. I style it into twin pigtails and then add red bows to her hair.

"Right lets go to school Nashi." I say taking her hand.

She picks up her school bag and we walk to her school. She runs off to play with her friends and I talk to Willow and Adrian. We talk about the party they will be having to raise money for the new school. The old one is looking very run down and we need a new building. 

"Are you getting enough sleep Lucy you look very tired and I really have to say this Lucy but you look sick." Willow says to me.

"I know and I don't feel good either so I'm going to see Anette. She will be able to help me." I say and then have a coughing fit. Again I spit blood when I cough and Willow decided to come and be there for me.

We both walk to the doctors office and sit and wait for Anette to call us.

"What do you think is wrong?" Willow asks me.

"I don't know but I have to say I'm scared to find out...." I say holding Willow's hand.

"I'm sure it will all be fine." She says and then the doctor calls me into her office.....

Natsu POV:

I just received a letter from Lucy today and my blood has turned cold.

Dear Natsu.

I'm Dying...

I finally said it. Please come to Wolfden as soon as you can. Please also bring Erza, Grey, Happy, Wendy and Carla. Also bring master because there is something I have to tell you all. I don't want to tell you in this letter, but please come. I have missed you all so much all these years and really want to see you all before I pass away.

Please come soon before its all too late.

With all my love.

Lucy Heartfilia.

xxx

She cant be dying...

"Team Natsu lets go!" I shout and they all run to me.

"Whats wrong Natsu?" Erza and Wendy ask.

I pass them the letter then head for the train station, Master is there waiting for us and we climb onto the train and head for the town of Wolfden.....

Please be there when we get there Luce.

Nashi POV:

I'm sitting in class writing down some sums that my teacher has asked us to write down, when all of a sudden auntie Willow comes into our classroom.

"Sorry to interrupt this lesson but can I see Nashi Dragneel please, grab your stuff my dear and come with me." She says and I notice some sorrow in her voice.

"What's wrong Auntie Willow? Is mommy ok? She told me she was going to the doctors today, did she get bad news?" I ask many questions as we walk up the hill to the mansion.

"I'll let your mommy tell you everything Nashi." She says as we walk inside the mansion.

Auntie Willow takes me to a room where a very sick looking mommy is. I run to her side and hold her hand which is ice cold. Could this be the same Mommy who was making me breakfast this morning?

What's going on and what's wrong with my

Mommy?!