Chapter 14

Natsu POV:

I walk home knowing that Nashi is safe in the guild hall. I enter my house and see that Happy has left a huge mess all over the place, So before I bring Nashi home I clean up the place. I pick up all the pieces of rubbish and leftover food packets and throw them all away, I see that there is a room in this house that we never use because Happy and I would stay in the same room. It looks like it was going to be used as a bedroom at one point because there is a bed inside, So I decide that Nashi will have this room.

"Hey Natsu what are you doing in here?" Happy says coming in.

"I've been cleaning up your mess and getting ready for Nashi she will be staying with me from now on." I say as I close the door again.

"What about me Natsu?" Happy says flying into my face.

"You can stay too little buddy! I was just going to say that Nashi can stay in this room since we never use it!" I say giving him my big goofy grin.

He looks at me then smiles so we go into the room where we sleep, eat and do everything else apart from use the bathroom. We climb into our hammocks and fall asleep. I dream about me and Nashi together, I'm teaching her Dragon Slaying Magic and she is showing me how she uses the same magic as Lucy. Lucy then comes over and laughs at us and her and Nashi do a union raid on me and we all laugh about it.

_____THE NEXT MORNING_____

Nashi POV:

I wake up and stretch my stiff limbs and run downstairs hearing loud voices and laughter, as I'm going down I notice lots of pictures on the walls and see pictures of mom. It must have been when she was a teenager, she looks so carefree and happy in these pictures. I walk downstairs and walk towards the bar noticing a very beautiful white haired woman there holding a blonde baby girl with big blue eyes.

"Hello Nashi how are you this morning?" She says to me smiling.

"Um hello whats your name ma'am?" I ask her smiling.

"My name is Mirajane and this is my daughter Nova. What can i get you this morning? On the house." She says smiling at me.

"Um can I have some Chicken and rice please with hot sauce!" I ask smiling.

"Of corse if you could hold Nova for me please and then I'll go and get your food." She says passing me Nova.

I sit there holding Nova and she is so cute! I wonder who her father is? I sit there and talk to her while she mumbles back and then Natsu walks into the guild hall straight up to me. He pats my head then picks up Nova from my arms.

"I'll hold her for you Little Bean!" He says smiling at me.

"Thats what mommy used to call me..." I say looking down.

"Hey if you don't want me to call you that then just say." He says while Mirajane comes back with my food. She takes back Nova and then places her in a small play pen behind the bar.

"No its fine...I just miss mommy.." I say and start to eat my food. "Thank you Miss Mirajane." I say and pour half the bottle of hot sauce all over my food.

"Oh my goodness you must love hot sauce." Mirajane says to me while cleaning a glass.

"Yeah I've always liked spicy stuff. It gets me Fired Up!" I say lighting my fist on fire.

Natsu smiles at me and then tries a bite of my food.

"Just how I like it!" He says and we both laugh at each other.

"Would you like to train with me Nashi? I want to show you how to use your Fire Dragon Slaying Magic." He says smiling a big grin at me.

As he asks me that a woman with long scarlet hair comes over to us. She is pregnant and is also holding the hand of a little girl. She has blue hair and a strange mark over her eye. She is wearing a miniature suit of armor.

"So who do we have here?" The red haired woman asks me.

"Um my name is Nashi Dragneel and I'm Natsu and Lucy's daughter." I say looking at her.

"Natsu is this child telling.....Wait you look exactly like Natsu AND Lucy!" She says smiling at me.

"Who is she mommy?" The young girl asks.

"She is the daughter of an old friend of mine Jenny. I'm Erza Fernandes, this is my daughter Jenny Fernandes. Welcome to Fairy Tail." She says placing a hand on my head.

"Thank you ma'am." I say smiling at her.

She walks off and Jenny runs to play with some other children in the guild. Natsu and I walk outside the guild and we spend the rest of the day practicing Dragon Slaying Magic. It wasn't too difficult because I already know how to use fire magic. As the sun starts to set Natsu places a hand on my shoulder and picks me up onto his shoulder.

"Lets go home Little Bean." He says walking.

"Why aren't we walking to the Guild Hall daddy? Isn't that where i'm staying?" I ask him as he continues to walk.

"Your going to live with me now Nashi. You were staying at the guild hall until we had somewhere for you to stay. I have a spare room so you can stay there. If of course you want to?" He asks me.

"Of course I want to stay with you Daddy!" I shout as I hold onto his clothes making sure I don't fall off.

We walk along and I see a small little cottage looking house covered in vines. There is a sign on the pathway saying 'Natsu and Happy's House', he takes me of his shoulders and then we walk inside of the house its very dark and bare. There are a couple of hammocks on the wall and a broken old sofa. But its not these things that I find most amazing, On the wall there is a mural its full of pictures of mommy and daddy and everyone else in the guild. I touch every photo of mom and feel the tears falling down my cheeks.

Natsu walks over to me and pulls me into a hug, I hug him tightly sobbing into his chest. We both fall to the ground while I continue to sob. He picks me up and holds me tightly in his arms. I feel the tears fall down from his cheeks onto my face. My strong daddy...Crying?

"I'm sorry daddy I just miss mommy so much!" I say wiping my eyes.

"Dont worry...Tomorrow I'll take you to see her grave ok..." He says picking me up and taking me to a bedroom. "Until then go to sleep and dream about her..Keep her alive in your heart and she will never be far away from you." He says kissing my head then walking out of the room.

I snuggle down and fall asleep. Instead of dreaming of mommy I dream of daddy. I have fun in the dream and end up beating up daddy. He laughs at me and then we have fun on the beach playing in the sand and rinding in boats.

I hope he will never leave me.