chapter five

Here is chapter five my lovelies. hope you like it :)   -Jay

Chapter 5

Lex p.o.v.

I heard footsteps coming inside I was guessing by their scents it was my beta and my second command so I mindlink the two saying “Please come to my office.” After they heard my command they came walking in. “I know you went on a run. And it’s fine with me but next time can you tell me or someone that you went on a run?” “Of course.” “Okay I need some help with the paper work would you like to help?” “Sure.” “Oh by the way alpha Jered of Blood-Red Moon Pack wants to meet sometime just to see how everything is doing. He also said he is going to bring his beta and second command to the meet. To you-know make sure everything is okay.” I said as causal as possible. I don’t know why the alpha of the second strongest pack wanted to talk to us. But then again he might have heard of the attack that happen. I was then brought out of my thoughts by Tanner and Cam screaming “WHAT?!?” so I guess I will have to explain to them. “Yes I talk to him on the phone when you and Tanner were out on a run. He said he wanted to meet up and talk to the new alpha and beta. He also said the second command as well. He just wants to get updated by us about the latest attack and help us if we need it.  Which we don’t because your training paid off. The Pack is seriously stronger than it used to be. Oh also I didn’t tell him that I am Alpha I want to see how he reacts.” I said in the most calmly voice it made them do a double take. I then laughed extremely hard at the shocked reactions because they were really shocked. After I was done laughing they looked at me like I was a madwoman. “What? Your reactions was hilarious.” I said calmly. “Okay you’re either going crazy as hell or you’re just extremely calm.” Said Cam after a moment of silence. “Haha you are sooo funny.” I said in a sarcastic tone. “Now let’s do paper work.” I said in a fake excited voice. After doing a lot of paper work and after a couple of paper cuts we were finally done for the day. “Dinner will be ready in a couple minutes, also I was planning to call another pack meeting so I can tell them about the visitors.” I said causally. “Ok I’m going to get cleaned up I smell sweaty.” Cam said with her noise scrunched up. After they left my office I decided to clean up a little as well. “Man the meeting is going to be fun with you telling another alpha is coming over.” Sparrow said with amusement in her voice. “haha yeah I guess.” I said less amused, because who knows maybe the other alpha won’t like how I do things.  “Oh don’t think that stupid they’ll love us.” Sparrow said with annoyance in her voice.

Tanner p.o.v.

I have no idea how she knew that we went on a run but I won’t question it. After she told Cam and I that the alpha of the Blood-Red Moon pack was coming to visit I thought she was crazy for saying the statement so calmly. “WHAT?!” screamed me and cam at the same time. “Yes I talk to him on the phone when you and Tanner were out on a run. He said he wanted to meet up and talk to the new alpha and beta. He also said the second command as well. He just wants to get updated by us about the latest attack and help us if we need it.  Which we don’t because your training paid off. The Pack is seriously stronger than it used to be. Oh also I didn’t tell him that I am Alpha I want to see how he reacts.” She said calmly. I thought to myself “man this girl is seriously going crazy.” My wolf, Damien, then said “I think she is crazy too, but what she does is for the best correct?  After all her father made her Alpha in the first place.” “true.” I said back to Damien. My question is how is the pack going to react? Also how is Alpha Jered going to react when he finds out our Alpha is a female? “I guess we will just have to go with the flow.” Said Damien with excitement in his voice.

Cam p.o.v.

When Lex said that the Alpha of another pack is coming on our territory I instantly thought “are we going to be safe with them on our territory?” “Of course we are going to be safe. They are just coming to visit it’s not like they want to combine packs with us. And if there is a danger it is our duty to protect the pack with the beta and the Alpha.” Said Lily, obviously mad I thought that. “Okay I was just thinking. I never said that they pack was going to be in danger.” “You know what I paid for? I would pay to see the reaction of Alpha Jered to seeing that our Alpha is female and us being second in command.” Lily said with humor in her voice. I laughed at the thought at his face with confusion and shock. I then heard “dinner is ready and also I would like you guys to go to the meeting room after words for a meeting. See you at dinner. Alpha out.” Said Lex through mindlink. “I wonder if the pack is happy with the thought of another Alpha coming to visit.” “I guess we will just find out tomorrow.” Lily said with happiness in her voice with her in thought of their reactions for tomorrow.

Hope you guys like it. sorry its short.