Chapter Fifteen

*READ*

Hey my lovelies I am going to update for you. but I would also like to say... HAPPY THANKSGIVING! :) I am extremely thankful for you guys reading my book. Thank you guys so much! well here is chapter fifteen! Enjoy!

Chapter 15

Kris p.o.v.

There was an urgent meeting called and I think I knew what it was about. When everyone was finally in the meeting room, Lex put her hand up to silent everyone. “As you all know we are moving with the Blood-Red Moon Pack.” she said and then waited for peoples’ reply but also for the murmurs to go down a little. “Well I was recently with Alpha Jered looking for houses and we finally found the right house. I want all of you to start packing the things you will need for the new house. We will move into the house a couple weeks from now. The house is in between both territories so we can still do the daily patrol. Other than that news we have recently found my good friend, Kris, sister. Mabel stand please.” She said looking at my sister who was sitting right beside me. “Should we let her join?” Alpha asked the pack members. Many yeses were said, which met only one thing. “Mabel, I, Alpha Lex, accept you in my pack, the Midnight Light Pack.” she said while looking at Mabel straight in the eyes. after she said that I could tell a power wave hit Mabel because she grabbed my shoulder to balance out. I laughed at her reaction. “Welcome to the Pack.” said Mabel’s mate, Emmett, while pecking her on the lips. “Keep it PG guys.” I said while covering my eyes. I heard them laughing at my statement. “Okay thank you all for coming, the meeting is now dismissed.” Said Lex while walking out to probably go to her office. After everyone was out I went to her office to see she wasn’t there. “Alpha are you okay? Where are you at?” I asked her through mindlink. “I am fine I spending time with my kids in my room.” She replied back. “Oh okay I guess I will hang out with Cam.” I said back. I went to the living room to see she was sitting on the couch next to some guys, so I went and sat on the other side of her. “Hey.” I said to her. “Hi.” “Who are the guys?” I asked her through a private link. “The black haired one is Jamie and the blondish-brown is Ashton.” When I looked over at her I say she smiled when she said ‘Ashton’. “Ohh does someone have a crush on Ashton?” I asked her with a smirk. She blush and replied with a quick ‘no’. “Okay whatever… Your secret is safe with me.” I said while giving her a big smile. “What are you guys talking about?” asked Ashton, who looked at us with confusion. “Oh nothing.” I said looking at the T.V. After watching T.V. for a while Cam stood and said she was going to take a nap, and she left. I stood as well and said “Well I am going to go catch up with Mabel.” I said while walking up the stairs. When I got to her and Emmett’s room I knocked, because who knew what they were doing. “Come in.” when I got in, I looked to see they were watching a movie. “Can I join? I have noting fun to do.” I said. “Yeah sure, the movie just started.” Said Mabel. After I got comfortable on the mini couch in Emmett’s room we watched the movie in silence.

Cam p.o.v.

Packing all the stuff I need for the new house is tough work. Then after all the packing Lex wants me and Ashton to train some teenagers and Mabel. Ughh if only I can take a nap, for some reason I have been really sleepy. When I finished packing the last t-shirt that needed to be packed, I went down stairs heading to the backyard. “Okay guys let’s get this done.” I said looking at the people in front of me. “Mabel I would like to see how trained you are. So will you please shift.” I said then went behind a tree to shift myself. When I shifted I stepped out from behind the tree to see a dark brown wolf. “Show me what you got.” I said to the Mabel through a link. “Sure thing.” She said. We then started to go in circle, waiting for the first strike. Mabel advanced first, she jump toward my back. But I easily side stepped. After she missed my back she went for my back paw. I then used my wolf speed and turned around, so instead of biting my paw she ended almost biting my face. I quickly jump on her making her on bottom and me on top, I grabbed her by her neck pinning her down. “You know Kris actually tries fighting back.” I said trying to make her fight back. “I just don’t want to hurt you.” She said back. I got off of her and started circling her. “If I was a rouge you would have been dead by now. You need to fight back so I can see how good or bad you are at paw-on-paw combat.” I said with a growl on the end, trying my best to make her blow. “That’s it.” She then pounced on me, but I side stepped again. This time she was faster she got my back paw in her mouth and bit it. She didn’t bit too hard but I still hurt. I growled then turned around and bit at her front paw. In the end she was a tough component, but I still won. After the little challenge I said “Shift back.” She did as told and went behind a tree, as I did the same. I shifted and got clothed, then came out from behind the tree. “You need to practice just a little, but other than that you are fine. I will tell Alpha how good your skills are then we will tell you if you are defense or offense. You are good, you can leave now.” I said to her with a straight face. “Thank-you.” After she left, Ashton and I trained the others. Once their training was done I said “hey I am tired, I am going to go clean up and rest.” Ashton nodded then went to his room. Ashton and I have gotten close where I can be myself around him. He really is an amazing friend. I know almost everything about him, and he knows almost everything about me. When I finally got to my room, I cleaned up. I was combing my hair and humming to Ed Sheeran, when I started to feel dizzy. “What the hell? What is wrong with me?” I asked Lily with a worried tone. “I don’t know, I can’t think straight. I feel really dizzy too. I think we should sleep.” She said with worry in her voice as well. Once I got to bed and laid down, I let sleep over take me.

*Dream*

It was dark and cold. Just then I glowing light came walking towards me. When it got closer I noticed that it was a woman. She was wearing a white dress and she had brown lower back length hair. “W-who are you?” I asked the lady. “Well I thought you would recognize me but I guess not. I am the Moon Goddess.” She said, and all I had to say is she had a pretty voice. “M-may I ask why you are seeing me, in my dreams?” I said questionably. “I am just bring you some disappointing news, I have been watching over you and your mate. I noticed that you are so far apart from each other, so when he died you didn’t feel hurt. He died a couple of weeks ago in a rouge attack, his last wish to me was for you to be happy, but also be mated with someone new so you could be happy. I usually don’t do those kind of wishes but seeing you and what you have had to deal with, I just might take his wish in consideration.” She said with a straight face. “H-he died? What was his name?” I said on the edge of tears. “His name was Travis, he wishes the best for you.” And that’s when I started to cry. “Then what’s going to happen next?” I asked in between cries. Next thing I knew the Moon Goddess was by my side comforting me. “Oh don’t worry sweetie, I have given you a mate with similar situation. His mate died during a rouge attack as well. He hasn’t had a mate for a year. He is really sweet and I think you are going to like him.” She said with a reassuring smile. “Okay. Is that why I was dizzy earlier and also during this week?” I asked her. “Yes the latest things you have been experiencing was because of the loss of your mate.” She said with a sad smile. “Well that makes more since why I couldn’t think straight.” Said Lily with a little sadness in her voice. “Well you are going to wake soon so I have to go. I hope you end up happy. Remember be thankful for what I did, because I usually don’t do favors.” She said with a stern tone. “Yes ma’am.” I said to her. Just then the scene started to fade.

*End of dream*

When I woke up I sniffed the air. Just then a really powerful scent filled my nose. Cinnamon and a woodish smell, that’s what it was. So the Moon Goddess decided that I should mate with someone in my pack. I combed my hair real quick and washed my face from random tears that feel out when I was dreaming. I ran down the stairs leading to the scent, it was coming from the kitchen. I ran to the kitchen to see the back of a familiar tone body, but also my mate. “Ashton?” I asked. “Mate.” Purred Lily. He turned around and said something that confirmed my questions. “Mate.” Ashton said with a big smile while looking at me. I could help but smile as well.  

Ashton p.o.v.

Cam is my mate. All I could think is ‘Thank-you Moon Goddess!’ I slowly walked to Cam, and when I was in front of her I grabbed her into a bone crushing hug. I put my head in the crock of her neck and took in her scent, mmmm vanilla and raindrops. All me and Evan can think is ‘a wonderful second chance’. When I pull back to look at her face I see she is smiling. “You are my mate.” She said with her beautiful voice that was music to my ears. “I sure am, and I am never letting you go.” I said kissing her lips. I felt sparks immediately and fireworks in my stomach. This is a perfect moment. That is until Lex and Tanner walk in. “What the hell do you think you are doing?” screamed Tanner. “Yeah what he said!” Lex screamed as well. Cam stood in front of me and growled while saying “Calm down will you! And before you start jumping to conclusion maybe I should show you something.” She said in an anger tone. Just then Tanner, Lex, and I are shown a memory. It was the Moon Goddess talking to my mate. The Moon Goddess talking about how Cam’s pervious mate died because of a rouge attack, then she talked about how she gave Cam a new mate. After the memory was done Lex and Tanner looked shocked and guilty. “S-so he is your mate?” asked Lex pointing to me. Cam nodded while still standing in front of me. I instantly wrapped my arms around her waist and put my chin on her shoulder. “Sorry for yelling at you, it’s just you know you were kissing my sister.” Said Lex looking me in the eyes. “It’s fine. And I promise you that I will love, protect, care, and be there for her.” I said to her. She nodded before walking out. Tanner apologized as well then left. All I could think at that moment was ‘man she is hot when she is mad’.

Well I hope you enjoyed chapter fifteen!! Tell me what you think of the newly mated people.. hehe... :) well I hope you enjoyed it!!

COMMENT

&

VOTE!

thanks for reading guys! :) and again happy Thanksgiving! -Jay