Chapter 22

So my lovelies I have decided that I am going to be updating either every Friday or Saturday. Also I hope you guys have an awesome weekend or day. Here is chapter 22! :) -Jay

Chapter 22

Jamie p.o.v.

When I saw Logan about to hurt Lex I couldn’t help it. I shifted and protected her, only killing the looney in the end.  It has been a couple days since the attack and Victor has been more protective of Vicky, while I on the other hand haven’t left Lex’s side. Lex thinks that I am over reacting just a bit, but then she likes knowing that I am there for her. To tell you the truth I wouldn’t let anything happen to her and I certainly would always be there for her.

Right now I was with Lex in her office helping her with paper work, but also helping her watch Mark and Lissa. The kids have been growing so fast, Lissa is getting closed to three while Mark is starting to hit one. I was staring and thinking into space I didn’t noticed that Lissa was waving her hand in my face. “Yes princess?” I ask the little girl in front of me. “Can you play princesses with me?” the little girl asked with puppy eyes and a pouty lip. I looked at Lex, who only had a smirk on her face while she encouraged me with her eyes. I looked back at the little girl in a princess dress and a little crown on. “Ugh.. Um.. I guess so, but I don’t think there is going to be a dress big enough for me.” I say with a fake pouty face. She pouted as well then she thought of something and got a big grin on her face. “No, but you can get a make wover.” She said with a sweet innocent voice. When I heard the words ‘make over’ I instantly looked at Lex, who only laughed, shrugged and went back to her paper work. I then looked back at the little girl who gave me a look with the biggest eyes, practically giving me the puppy face again. “I guess.” I finally said, which I learned in the end that I would regret those words.

Ashton p.o.v.

You know I was doing the usually patrol the love of my life when I saw something. I instantly went by my mate’s side, protectively and growled. Just then a familiar wolf came into view, “Calm down it’s just me!” said Kris. “Maybe if you didn’t startled me I wouldn’t have growled at you.” I said back with a wolf-smirk. “Shut up let’s continue patrolling yes?” said Kris with annoyance lacing her voice. “Yeah sure.” I said. After the all clear patrol we went back to the pack house. Cam walked inside after she got dressed only to hear laughter coming from Lex. Cam and I followed the laugh only to see Lex laughing on the floor in her office while she was pointing at someone. We followed her gaze only to see Jamie in a pink scarf and with make-up badly all over his face and Jamie holding Lissa. Cam and I immediately busted out laughing only to get growled out by none other than Jamie. We just ignored it and continued laughing. After we finally got the laughing out of our system we looked at Jamie only to see him with a red face under the make-up. “Awe Jamie you look so adorable.” Said Cam squishing his cheek jokingly. “And our little princess looks so pretty.” Cam adds and grabs Lissa out of Jamie’s arms. Lex was finally off the floor and back in her chair, and when we looked at her she had tears from laughing so much. “So may I ask, what the hell happened to you?” I asked Jamie. “Lex said that I should have played princesses with Lissa.” Jamie said with a fake glare towards Lex. “Princesses took the manliness look out of you. You better wash off the make-up before someone else sees you.” I said while shaking my head like I was disappointed in him. Before Jamie could even punch me, Kris came in and once she saw Jamie she busted out laughing saying “I am not even going to ask.” After that it seemed like Jamie ran to the bathroom. “Now that, that is over. How was patrol?” Lex asked the three of us. “It was fine, we encounter no danger.” I said to Lex. “That’s good. And to answer your question Cam, yes you may.” Lex said looking at Cam. I gave her a confused look only to get a smile in return. “Come with me.” said Cam through the mate link. “And let the journey being.” She said with a smile.

Lex p.o.v.

I was doing my own thing when all of the sudden I look up from my papers to Jamie with make-up covering his face. I instantly started laughing I didn’t actually think that he was going to let her put that much make up on his face. “Oh my gosh babe.” I said while laughing still. My laughing must have gotten some people’s attention because after a couple of seconds of laughing Cam and Ashton showed up. Everything went in a blur and next thing you know I hear Cam ask “Can me and Ashton go to the small shopping center?” “That’s good. And to answer your question Cam, yes you may.” I said to Cam. Ashton gave Cam a confused look but she just returned with a big smile. ‘Oh my, isn’t he going to have fun?’ After they left, Kris and I talked for a while only to have Mabel running inside. “Alpha sorry to interrupted but Jered needs to see you it’s important.” Said Mabel with a serious face. And with that said I ran out of the office to Jered’s office. “Tanner and Jamie meet me in Jered’s office.” I told the two while running to his office. Once in his office, he looked like he saw a ghost. “What’s wrong what happen?” I asked him with worriedness lacing my voice. “They took my sister, the rouges took my sister.” He said with sadness, worry, and anger lacing his voice. Just then I felt strong arms wrap around me with protectiveness but also comfort. I looked at Jamie then back to Jered and said “How can we help?” with a sad smile on the side.

Sorry my lovelies that it isn't a long chapter. The next chapter will probably be longer. I hope you like it! Comment

&

Vote

of what you thought of the chapter! Talk to you guys later, byyyyyyeeeeee! -Jay