Chapter 13

Hey guys I just want you to know that..... I am going to update! Yay! lol well I hope you guys like chapter 13! :) -Jay

Chapter 13

Tanner p.o.v.

At the moment I was with Kia and the others in the living room watching cartoons like Tom and Jerry. When all of the sudden we hear a door slamming and then we hear Lex screaming asking questions that we hard to understand. I got up and used my werewolf speed to get to Lex. I grabbed Lex by her shoulder from behind and gently rubbed her shoulders to calm her down. “Lex you need to calm down you are making a scene in front of the young ones. She looked over to see little kids including Lissa looking at her confused at her sudden outburst. I heard her breathe in and out a couple of times before opening her office door again. In there, sat Kris, my aunt, Cam, and someone who looked related to Kris. I looked at Lex for an explanation, while Lex just looked at the person that looked related to Kris for an explanation as well. “Would you like to explain to me how you are still alive?” said Lex with power in her voice. “When Kris ran, she thought that I was dead just like my parents. But I was only injured. I acted dead and waited for the killers to go away. When they all finally left, I looked at my injure to see that it was a sliver bullet in my right arm. Nowhere near my heart to kill me. That’s when I followed my sister’s scent to see she went really far. I only got her smell for a couple of miles until it suddenly disappeared. It took me a couple of days to get her smell again, but when I did found it, it was a couple of weeks old. I have been trying to look for you since the attack.” She said her last sentence looking at Kris. “Okay hold up a second, care to explain who you are?” I asked the girl. She looked at me, then at Kris. Kris nodded her head saying that it was okay to tell. “My name is Mabel.” She said while looking at me and Lex. “Are you also childhood friends with Cam and Lex?” I asked her. She nodded her head in response. “What the hell are we going to do?” I asked Lex through mindlink, while looking at her. “I am thinking about that we should really talk about it when she isn’t around though.” She said back while giving me a side glance. All of the sudden a boy around 19, I think his name was Emmett, came running in with dark eyes. “What the hell this is a private meeting.” Said Cam looking at Emmett. He gave her a death glare than looked at Mabel. The next word that left his mouth left all of us speechless. “Mate.” He said while still looking at Mabel. She smile while looking at him, they started to stare and it just made all of us feel… hm what’s the word? Weirded out? No more like awkward. She stood up and walked to him, and said “Hello I am Mabel. Sorry I look like a mess I have been running.” He looked at her hand, then back at her face and did something that shocked her. He pushed her hand down and hugged her. “You are so beautiful. I would love to get to know you more.” He said in the crock of her neck. “I am sorry to disturb you and Emmett, but we really need to get back to business. Emmett please wait outside, I need to talk to you in private.” Said Lex with a serious face. When Lex said her last request, Mabel growled. Lex looked at her with a raised eyebrow. “Excuse me but you have nothing to worry about. And I don’t think you should growl at the Alpha of the pack that you are probably going to join.” She said with a little sass but also a little anger in her voice. She was probably mad that she was getting disrespect by her. “Sorry.” Mabel said while bowing her head in submission. Emmett hugged Mabel one more time before walking out in the hallway waiting for Lex. When they left Mabel was talking with Kris, while my aunt, Cam, and I talked in our private mindlink thinking of random things. When my aunt, Cam and I sat in silence, Cam finally broke the silence. “I wonder what Lex is talking to Emmett about. I tried reading her convo through her mind but she put her walls up.” Said Cam while she was nervously typing her foot. A moment later lex scared us, “If you guys keep trying to see what is happening out here, I will personally beat the crap out of you. I am talking about how rough Mabel’s journey has been and she needs rest. I am explaining what happen to her pervious pack and how long it took her to get her. So if you don’t shut up I will smack you silly. Because I am trying to talk to her mate.” She said with extreme anger in her voice. “Sorry Alpha.” Cam and me said back fast before putting our walls up. A moment later Lex came back into her office to get Mabel so that she can clean up and have ‘bonding’ time with her mate. When Lex came back to her office she had Lissa and Mark in her arms, and the next thing I knew everyone was kick out of the office except Kris and my aunt. I thought about to do and just decided to go hang out with my mate. When I walked in the living room I saw her, I guess she saw me too because she smile, but then turned around to get back to the conversation she was in. About a week after Kia got here I marked Kia as my own, so we can talk to each other in like our own little chat room in our minds. Her mark is just above her shoulder right on her neck. Her mark is truly beautiful, it is her initials and my initials in cursive, and it also has a brown wolf howling at the moon. I walked over and hugged her from behind and started listening to her and some of the women’s conversation. All I could think is ‘Man my mate is beautiful.’ All Damien said was ‘Hell yeah she is.’