Chapter 25

I don't want spring break to endddd! :( all well. i hope you guys are enjoying or enjoyed your spring break. Well you guys know what time it is, its update time. I hope you guys like this chapter! -Jay

Chapter 25

Lex p.o.v.

Everything was normal this week, or as normal as it could get. I was helping training hand on hand combat, when the wind shifted directs and got a bit cooler. I immediately stopped what I was doing and took in my surroundings. I saw something move behind the trees, and that’s when I shifted and growled. Warriors and people who were training were now also taking in their surrounding and on guard. Just then a woman with dark long hair and a white gown came out of the forest. I shifted back but stayed on guard, “who are you and what do you want?” I asked with a little venom. “Now that is no way to talk to your creator.” Said the lady with the same amount of venom. “What do you mean?” I asked a bit confused, the only person who created our kind was… Oh crap. “Moon Goddess?” I said in more of a question. “Correct. I have come to speak with you myself, but also with your second command and her child.” Said the Moon Goddess calmly. “I-I guess.” I said to the moon goddess. “Tanner take over the training, I will be in my office if you need me.” I directed to Tanner. He was shocked himself, but nodded and began training again.

I called Cam, Star and Corbin to my office, while I was walking with the Moon Goddess to my office. When all of us were in my office I began to talk, “the reason I brought you here.” I began but then I saw the Moon Goddess was looking around, while looking uncomfortable. “Moon Goddess would you like to go back to the woods? We can go to like a little patch that is open.” I suggested. She nodded eagerly and was about to open the door. “May I bring Ashton, Jamie, Jered, and Tanner along as well?” I asked her a little uncertain. After a moment of thought she said “sure, this involves them too.”

Cam and the others has been a bit quiet, and sort of confused. I kept hearing them mindlink me asking what was going on, only to have the moon goddess answer “you know soon.” After that they have been silent afraid to talk or say something that wouldn’t be approved from the moon goddess. When we finally got to an open area in the forest, it had a little patch of flowers here and there. “May I ask what in the world in going on?” Ashton spoke up. “I shall tell you.” The moon goddess began.

Narrator p.o.v.

The moon goddess looked at Star with pride in her eyes, like she knew exactly what was going to happen. “Your child, Cameron, is going to be the key to either help you or be against you when the war comes.” The moon goddess began while looking at Cam, who was now shocked and was looking at Star. Star over the past few days has gotten meat on her bones and was getting stronger in training. Star’s wolf is getting stronger as well, her wolf is getting buffer, and looking like the others. “What do you mean?” Cam and Lex asked confused. “She is the first human to shift at the age 4 in over 20 years, but also I gave her the gift so she can fulfill the prophecy.” Said the moon goddess with a small smile. “Her wolf knows what she needs to do, she has known since I let Star shift, but Lucie was told not to talk about it until the time is right. The thing is, there is going to be someone on the rouges side that Star will have to face.” the moon goddess continued. “Who is it?” Star finally spoke up. “Now that my dear, you must figure out. You will also need to figure out if you are strong enough or willing to lose a loved one.” The moon goddess answered Star. “Also the Alpha of Midnight Light pack will face a challenge, she must choose to save her mate or a family member from being killed, of course when the time comes.” The moon goddess said while looking intensely at Lex. Next she looked at Jered and said “you are going to find your mate but a deadly cost is going to have to be paid if you want to be together. She was forced to be part of the rouge army, and it is your choice if you want to reject or except her.” After she done telling Jered his prophecy, she looks at Tanner. “Oh Tanner, you have to choose help your alpha with victory of the war or be there for your mate when she has her pups. Also one of your pups are in for a surprise.” She said with a sad smile. After she was done talking to all of us she disappeared, and all of us sat on the grass shocked.