Chapter 24

Hey my lovelies I am so sorry that I haven't updated lately, I have been so busy with school work. I hope you can forgive me. Any who I hope you guys have an AWESOME SPRING BREAK! haha so I know you have been waiting for this chapter so here it is... CHAPTER 24! :D -Jay

Chapter 24

Lex p.o.v.

The first thing I smell before even opening my eyes is rouge. I open my eyes fast to see that Cam, Jamie, and Ashton were in the room. “Why the heck do I smell rouges?” I growled, confused but frustrated at the same time. Cam looked at Ashton worriedly, then back to me, and I am afraid I missed something. “How long have I been out?” I asked when nobody answered me. “You have been out for only a few hours babe.” Jamie says while rubbing my hand comforting, which I instantly calmed down a bit. “So nobody has answered my question.” I said and then took another sniff to see where the smell is coming from. My eyes widen in shock when I see the smell is coming from Cam’s clothes. “Where and how old?” I asked my sister while closing my eyes. “T-there is actually two and they are fourteen and three.” Cam said hesitantly. My eyes opened and I looked in Cam’s eyes to see two things worried but also maybe fear of rejection. “Where are they at?” I asked a little calmer and nicer. “They are in Ashton and I’s room.” Cam said with a small sad smile. I finally decided to look at my wound and noticed dry blood on my shirt and a rap going around my waist. Stupid sliver liquid. “I will change then bring the two to my office.” I said standing but winced when pain shot through my stomach. Jamie was instantly standing by me, checking to see if I was capable to walk. “I am fine, I will be okay.” I said to Jamie through our mate link. After cleaning up my body and hair from filth, then changing into cleaner clothes, I was finally in my office. I was thinking and looking at papers when a knock scared the crap out of me, “Come in.” I said when I got myself together. Just then a girl that looked fourteen came in with a boy that looked three, ah Cam wants this lost werewolves to join the pack. I could see nervous in the girl’s eyes but also fear, I felt bad for her, and she must have had a hard time feeding her and her brother. “Hello sweetheart come on in, I don’t bite.” I said with an encouraging smile. She hesitantly smiled then slowly sat on the chair in front of my desk. I sat at my desk and she gave me a look of awe. “What?” I asked with a chuckle. “A-are you really the alpha?” she asked quietly. “Yes I am, now tell me about yourself. For example your birthday, name, anything really that you feel comfortable to tell me.” I said with another smile. “W-well my name is Starlet but you can call me Star, my birthday is March 10, my parents were killed during a rouge attack, this is my baby brother, and his name is Corbin.” I nodded taking in the information. “Well if you need anything you can always come to me or your new mother, and yes you and your brother can join the Midnight Light pack.” I said with a big smile. “Oh and you can also go to your uncle if you need anything.” I said with another bright smile, and just at that moment Jamie came and walked towards me. “Hey babe.” Jamie said to me while giving me a peck on the lips. “Hey, Star I would like you to meet your new uncle, Jamie.” I said turning to the girl who had a big smile. Jamie instantly walked over, shook her hand and got to know her and Corbin. “Cam come here.” I said to her through mindlink, only to feel wind come into the room. “Yes?” she said with an excited tone. “You will most likely make the new members feel like they are homey but also you might need to take them shopping.” I spoke with a smirk. Cam used her wolf speed and was in front of me, hugging me. “Thank you so much.” She whispered and hugged me tighter. I yelped in pain because she was putting pressure on my injury, and in an instant. “Oh my goodness I am so sorry.” Cam said with a look of sadness. Jamie was at my side and was already looking to see if the wound reopened or anything. “I am fine, why do you always bring the soft side out of me?” I asked my sister with a fake growl. Cam just laughed while Jamie smirk. “Get going already.” I said pushing the three out.