Chapter Three and chapter four

Hey guys I am going to add a couple more chapters hope you like it! :) -Jay

Chapter 3

Alex (lex) p.o.v.

I used my wolf’s sense of hearing, to hear many feet walking downstairs and people talking which probably meant that most of them were coming to the meeting. When people started walking in I said to Cam “well let’s get this meeting started.” When everyone was done getting seated I put my hand up and everything got silent right away. I started my speech saying “hello ladies and gentlemen I would first like to thank many of you coming to this meeting. Second I want to say I’m sorry for many of the family members that lost a love one from today’s little battle with the rouges.” After I said rouges many cried and many men growled and grabbed their loves to bring them close. “Lastly I would like to say we lost a wonderful alpha and beta tonight and I wish to the moon goddess that she will keep them safe. Now that I’m your new alpha I promise I will protect the pack with all my will. Now there is something else we need to vote a new beta and second command. Anyone have anyone in mind?” a girl around her twenties raised her hand. “Yes?” then she stood and said “I think Tanner should be beta.” Soon others started to agree just then I notice that she just voted my cousin to become beta and many agreed with her.  I looked around to see Tanner stand taller, I then said “well Tanner do you accept being Beta of Midnight Light Pack?” “I accept.” Was all he said. “ok then come stand by me please. Now who should be in second command any suggestions?” a girl sitting by the girl in the twenties stood and said “May i?” I nodded my head in respond. “I think that Cameron should be because she is the second strongest in the training class.” Just then most of the people agree with the girl. I then looked at my sister and said “Cameron do you accept being second in command?” she stared right in my eyes and said with a strong, confident voice “I accept.” “okay now that is all settle you guys go get rest many are going to be training tomorrow. Cameron, Tanner please stay. Meeting dismissed.” After everyone left I turned to look at the new beta and new second in command. “Cameron I need you to do some of the training groups while Tanner and I will be patrolling the territory with Jamie and Aston. Understood?” “Yes alpha,” they replied almost instantly. “Also Tanner I need a hug I haven’t seen you in forever, after that you guys go get some rest while I talk to my mother.” “Okay,” was all Cam said as she hugged me and went upstairs. Tanner then gave me a really big bear hug. “I glad that you are my beta.” I whispered in his ear. “Me too Lex, me too.” He said as he pulled away. “See you tomorrow, Tanner.” After that I went to my mother’s room to see her crying in her bed with my aunt sitting by her side saying comfort things. I knocked then said “M-mommy can I talk to you?” she looked up at me and gave me a sad-smile and nodded yes. I ran and jumped on her bed and sat beside her. “Mom I know this is really hard for you but can please be a little happy when you’re with Cameron and I? I know dad would want you to live and watch me and Cam grow up and I also know what he did was for the best.” She nodded at me and said “I know that you’re now the new alpha, Tanner as the beta, and Cameron as second command. I very proud of all of you. I need just time to get used to knowing that I won’t wake up to your father that’s all. It’s just very tough losing your mate. I will get better just not as happy as I was when your father was around.” And that my friends took me by surprise I thought my mom was going to have a tougher time but she is actually handling it a lot better than I thought she would. After she said that I was relieved and I somehow managed to fall asleep with my mom. When I woke up the next morning it was around 8o’clock so I mindlink Tanner, Jamie, and Aston to the alpha’s office saying “Boys please meet me in alpha’s office I need to talk to you.” I went to my room and changed into shorts and a muscle shirt, with a sports bra. I put my hair up in a ponytail, then headed to my office. When I walk in I saw Tanner in a muscle shirt and basketball shorts, then Jamie and Aston in the same thing sitting around the room. “Okay, I want you guys to help me patrol the territory to see if everything is okay.” They all nodded and we ran past the teens and adults training with the help of Cam. After we ran past them we shifted and I noticed that my wolf was a little bit larger. “Care to explained, Sparrow?” “Since we agreed to be the alpha we grew larger so that we can protect and fight better, duh.” Was all she said. After that I just enjoyed the jog and patrolled the area twice.

Chapter 4

Tanner p.o.v.

Who knew that I was going to be a beta to my cousin? Psh. I sure didn’t. After the meeting and after Alpha Lex talked to me and Cam, I went to bed thinking were are probably going to be stronger than we were once. The next morning when I went to patrol and jog with Alpha Lex, Jamie, and Aston who knew that her wolf was twice its size from before. But then again maybe after accepting the alpha role she and her wolf probably grew because of the power. After the jog Lex went to work on papers and Cam was still training so I thought I would help her. “Need help?” I say from behind her making her jump a little. “Yeah sure.” Was her replied. I knew that she was probably kicking asses but then I thought she is only doing that so they can learned from their mistakes. I helped trained some adults that were learning how to dodge an attack which they were good at doing. I looked over to see Cam training some teens on the defense moves. She was extremely good at training I thought to myself. Then I notice that there was something in her eyes like there was fear, strength, confusion, and lost look in her eyes. I walked over to her after training the adults. “Hey do you need a break?” I asked her wolf form. All she did was nod her head and walk over to the forest to change back into human form. When she came out she had her wolf eyes but she was in human form. “Are you okay?” “Yeah I was just remembering good training time with my father.” She said with a sad-smile. “Okay well training is over for the day do you want to go on a run?” “Yeah sure.” When we were running I notice that her wolf was strong, stronger than it used to be. Probably because of all of the training and also with the loss of her father she probably had to be mentally strong.

Cam p.o.v.

When I was training the teens I kept remembering all the times my dad helped me with the training. Who knew these memories hurt so bad. I was in my wolf form trying not to cry when Tanner walked over. I was extremely tired because I didn’t get that much sleep last night so I was probably showing it too. I snapped out of my thoughts when Tanner said “Hey do you need a break?” all I did was nod and run behind the trees to transform back to a human. After a few cracks here and there I was back into human form. I let my piercing blue eyes show so that everybody knew I wasn’t in the mood to talk. When Tanner started to walk over to me I thought “what the hell does he think he’s doing.” He kept his distance but asked if I wanted to go on a run with him since training was over. I nodded and he led the way to the forest. Jumping in midair I shifted into my wolf and landed on the ground. When I was doing shifting I started to run with Tanner, who kept staring at me while running. But it felt nice to run, feeling the wind against my fur, and so I forgot all about Tanner’s stares and ran. Who knew running was so relaxing? I did just now, knowing that I can relax while running.

Sorry chapter four is a little short. that's all for now. Vote and comment what you think.