Chapter Nine

Hope everyone had a awesome Halloweenie... lol ok well here is chapter nine, hope you like it my lovelies <3 -Jay

Chapter 9

Tanner p.o.v.

After the rouge attack a couple weeks ago, Lex pushed the training. Jered, John, and Adam are coming in a week to talk about something and i haven’t slept in what felt like days. With all this training its got me a little tired. Right at the moment I was with Lex on patrol when I noticed a scent, it smelt amazing like forest and lavender. I started to walk toward the smell. “what the heck Tanner what are you doing?” I heard Lex’s voice say. I just ignored her and went the direction of the wonderful scent. When I got into the opening I noticed a girl around 19 walking around alone. I stepped on a twig and she noticed me. when she looked at my wolf’s eyes it was like we were the only people on earth. I shifted back to human form and started to walk to her. “What is your name?” I asked her. “My name is Kia.” She said in a sweet voice. When I was standing in front of her I heard a growl I turned around to see Lex looking at Kia unsurely. “Stop it, it is okay she is my mate her name is Kia.” “Are you sure we can trust her just because she is your mate?” she said back to me. “Can we trust you Kia?” I said to her while turning to face her. “Of course I mean no harm to your pack, Alpha.” she said to Lex. “Okay can she shift?” said lex for me to ask. “Can you shift?” I asked her. “Yes. Do I have permission from the alpha to shift?” By that time Lex shifted back. “Yes you can shift follow us to the pack house and we will decide if you can join the pack.” Lex said with a small smile to greet her. “My name is Alpha Lex by the way.” Said Lex when she saw the shock on Kia’s face. “Come on you two lovebirds.” Said Lex. After she said that my mate shifted at the same time I shifted. Lex was already way up front in her wolf form running back to the pack house. Kia and I started to run and I notice she was a grey wolf with bright blue eyes. When she was in her human form she has brownish hair with blue eyes, and she is around 5ft 8in tall. I am so glad that I found my mate, I was so glad that I ran into a tree. While I was shaking my head to get back onto my feet, Kia was laughing. Which sounded funny on a wolf. But it was cute the way she was laughing. “Stop playing around Tanner. I am waiting at the pack house for you two.” Said Lex in a very angry tone. I nudged Kia and nodded towards the Pack house. Once we started running again we made it to the pack house. Outside the house was standing a very angry Lex. Kia and I shifted to our human form and Lex gave us some clothes to put on. “Okay there is going to be a pack meeting after dinner, I need you to clean up and get ready for dinner. Tanner I need you to have some ‘bonding’ time to get to know your mate better. Understood?” said a frustrated Lex. “Yes Alpha.” we said while bowing our heads in respect. “Now if you excuse me I really need to see my kids.” When she went inside I turned to Kia who was in a state of shock. “S-she has kids?” asked Kia. I chuckled “Yes she has two. They are her adopted kids though. We found their real mother dying so she made Lex be their adopted mother. Ever since they came into her life she has become really protective of them. Just like they were her own, so when you are around the kids I recommend a look and don’t touch type thing.” I said to her. “How old is she, you know the Alpha?” she asked after a sigh of relief. “She is 18 and she is feisty so I would be careful If I were you.” I said while hugging her. “I’ll keep that in mind. By the way you smell good.” She said to me while putting her head into the crook of my neck taking in my scent. “Why thank you. By the way you smell good too.” I said to her. “Oh my goddess just get your asses inside already.” I heard Cam say. “Yes Cameron.” I said back to her knowing just saying her full name can get me in deep shit. “You’re lucky your mate is around or your ass would be already on the floor.” She said to me from the doorway. “What’s your name miss?” asked Cam. “My name is Kia.” Said my mate. “Well Kia you are mated to my cousin. Treat him right, okay?” “Of course, Cam.” said Kia looking into my eyes. “Okay now you two lovebirds get inside. Dinner is ready and you guys didn’t clean up. Ohh Alpha is soo going to be mad at you, Tanner.” “Yeah we should probably go inside now.” I said to Kia grabbing her hand to walk towards the door. “Oh and for a welcoming gift..” I said and I leaned down to her height, and gave her a long meaningful kiss. Surprising she kissed back, when we were kissing it felt as if there were fireworks in my body exploding with joy. “Ugh will you stop eating each other’s faces before I lock you out. Because I can do that you know with the door being near me.” Cam said with a growing smirk. I used my wolf speed and beat her to the door. “Ladies first.” I said while opening the door for the two ladies. “Thanks.” Said Kia who walked in but waited by the door. “Thanks.” Mumbled Cam who was obviously mad at me now. I walked in and shut the door behind me then grabbed Kia’s hand. 

Lex p.o.v.

Right now I was mad and tired. Those things don’t mix very well for females… when we found Tanner’s mate in the forest I was happy for him but then I got sad because I wonder where my mate was. “Don’t worry sweetie we will find him soon.” Sparrow said quietly. “I know it’s just how do we know when though?” I asked her. “We will meet him soon don’t worry.” Was all she said before blocking me out to think. Which is strange usually I was the one to block her out to think but this time it was her. I was at the pack house around 15 minutes before Tanner and Kia so I wait patiently. I heard a thud by a nearby tree and wolfish laugh. “Stop playing around Tanner, I am waiting at the house for you two.” I said angrily to Tanner. After a couple of minutes they finally arrived. When they arrived Tanner saw me and literally put his tail in between his legs because he knew I was frustrated. I handed them spare close and they put them on. After they were done dressing I said “Okay there is going to be a pack meeting after dinner, I need you to clean up and get ready for dinner. Tanner I need you to have some ‘bonding’ time to get to know your mate better. Understood?” “Yes alpha.” they both said while respectfully bowing their heads. “Now if you excuse me I need to see my kids.” I said to them turning away to go inside. When I got inside I heard a giggle that belonged to my little Melissa. The only people that were allowed to touch the kids were Jamie, Ashton, Tanner, Cam, my mom, and I. I was brought back to reality when I heard “MOMMY!” and something crashing against my legs. I looked down to see Melissa hugging my legs. “Hi baby girl, how are you?” I asked while picking her up, where she instantly dug her head into my neck. “I good. Jamie was chasing me.” she said in a matter-of-fact tone. “Oh really?” I said looking around to see Cam holding Mark who could now sit up on his own. I went and sat down next to Cam on the couch and heard “Where are you Lissa? Are you in here? Nope. Lissa where are youuu?” he said while extending the ‘you’. I chuckled because I heard him before I saw him. I saw Jamie run into the living, snatching Lissa off my lap. He grabbed her and flew her around like an airplane saying “Voommm.” His back was facing me so I slowly and quietly walked up behind him, and said “Boo.” In a matter of seconds he jumped around three feet off the floor at my sudden presents. “Holy shot Alpha, you gave me a heart attack. I didn’t know you were here.” I began to laugh so hard that I fell on the floor. “Oh my goddess, you should have seen your face when I said that. It was like you were going to pee yourself!” I said in between my laughs while sitting back on the couch. I didn’t notice that he put Melissa down and started walking towards my way. When he was in front of me, he lifted me up and put me on his shoulder. “And what do you think you are doing Mr. Gonzalez?” said my mother who was entering the room. “I was going to take her to her office so I can tickle her to death for scaring the crap out of me, miss.” He said with a smirk on his face. “Well dinner is ready so you are going to have to wait on the tickling.” She said while rolling her eyes. “What mother you are really going to let him tickle me to death after dinner?” I asked her still on Jamie’s shoulder. “Yes because I haven’t heard you laugh, or have fun for a while.” She said in a matter-of-factly tone. “Can’t wait till after dinner Lex.” Said Jamie while putting me down. “I guess so.” I said while grabbing Mark. “How are you my sweet child?” I asked Mark while kissing his cheek. “Let’s eat shall we?” I asked the others who were in the living room. “Of course but one question. Where is Tanner?” asked Cam. “Ugh, he found his mate they are still outside. Go get them will ya?” I asked Cam. “Ohhhh this is going to be fun.” Said Cam with a mischievous smile on her face. “Oh boy time to go Cam is up to a mischievous plan.” I said while going straight to the dining room. While Cam was trying to get the lovebirds in, I was talking to one of the men asking what they think we should do with training. Man this is going to be a long night.

Sorry for the short chapter, but don't worry chapter ten will be longer hopefully.... well hope you liked it. comment and vote what you think! :) well good bye my lovelies. -Jay