Chapter Sixteen

Hey my lovelies! sorry I haven't updated in awhile i have been kinda busy. but anyways here is chapter sixteen hope you like it! -Jay

Chapter 16

Lex p.o.v

I can’t believe my sister found her mate before me. Like… what the heck?! Also her mate is Ashton! Well… Actually I think they make a cute couple. Any who lately things has been so hectic just like Sparrow said it would. People keep coming up to me asking ‘will we be in separate rooms or with people in our pack?’ or ‘what if we are put in a room with Jered’s pack members?’ Most of them are really good questions, but these questions are getting repeatedly. Even I my mindlink with the pack. And at the moment I was in the living room trying to get to the kitchen, but I was being surround by my pack members so I couldn’t get to the kitchen. “Okay that’s it. PLEASE GET OUT OF THE WAY!” I said… or more like screamed. They did as they were told and made me a path to the kitchen, but they kept asking questions. A girl around my age with her face caked with make-up kept getting in my face and asking me ‘what if I meet my mate, what if I don’t like him?’  I turned to her and said “that is all up to fate and that is up to you if you don’t like your mate. But if I were you I would cherish my mate with love and affection. I don’t see why you won’t like your mate when the moon goddess literally made him just for you, but it is your choice. Now if you excuse me.” I then turned around and kept walking to the kitchen. When I got to the kitchen door I turned to face the crowd and said with no emotion shown on my face, “Please tell the others we are going to have a pack meeting after I take a patrol.” And with that I went into the kitchen and took the back door to get outside. Once outside I saw Cam and Ashton with Jamie who at the moment looked grossed out, for a reason I had no idea why. With my wolf-hearing, I hear Jamie say “Can you guys please stop making out for just a moment!” I then hear kissing noises coming from the two lovebirds. I decided to do something childish and I cover my ears. I mean who doesn’t get grossed out when they hear someone else making out. After I covered my ears I say “Ahh make it stop! Make it stop!” I start smirking knowing that they heard me. A moment later I am standing behind Jamie and looking at the now embarrassed couple. “Aw don’t be embarrassed you guys are actually really cute together. Now the real reason I need you guys to come with me to do a patrol. And Tanner can’t come because um… he is ‘‘just hanging out with Kia’’.” I said while laughing a little. “O-okay I guess we can help.” Said Cam exaggerating a sigh. “Really who said you had a choice?” I asked with a serious face but then busted out laughing when I saw her expression. “I am just joking but I would really like your help.” I said while still giggling. “Well of course I will help you, you are my alpha but you are also my sister. I would also help you if you were in needed of help.” She said with a serious face. I stopped laughing and replied “I know you would. That’s why I love you.” I say, I was about to go around to give her a hug but she stood up and ran with Ashton hot on her tail. “Wow just wow. How long have they know they were mates? Like a day right? And they are already chasing each other.” I say shaking my head side to side. All Jamie did was laugh a little but then ran so that he can shift. I shifted into my wolf and started the patrol. When I was doing to the patrol my other neighbor pack was making a lot of noise. It was a little quiet noise but then it started to get louder. I then realized it was gun shots and growling. “Warriors guard the pack house. Get the women and children into the house. Jamie, Ashton and Cam follow me.” I then started to run to the neighbor’s pack house. When I got there, there was a lovely and hypnotizing smell. It smelt like cherries and the woods. I looked around frantically, looking for my mate. When I finally found my mate, he was fighting a rouge. He was in wolf form, and I know he smelt me because his noise kept twitching. He was a handsome blackish-blue wolf with bright blue eyes. When most of the rouges were gone or dead he finally looked around for me. He meet my eyes right away and it felt as if we were the only people there. I know it sounds cheesy but it’s true. He started to walk towards me when all of the sudden you hear “ALPHA WATCH OUT!” from one of his pack members. A rouge was running towards him with a sliver knife. The alpha dodged him and jumped on him so the rouge was under his paws. Then he growled at the rouge and bit the rouge’s head off. He then returned to walk towards me, when he finally got to me I shifted back so he can see me. When he saw me I don’t know what his eyes were saying. Like if they were happy or sad or disappointed. He shifted back to human form and let me just say he was gorgeous. He had brownish blond hair with green eyes, completely different from his wolf. He was looking at me weirdly and I don’t know why. I decided to hide my alpha scent. “Something doesn’t feel right.” Said Sparrow nervously.