Chapter eight

Okay my lovelies i decided to right you another chapter because i love you guys.. well here is chapter eight hope you like it!:)

Chapter 8

Lex p.o.v.

It’s been a week since we found Melissa and Mark by the boarder and I swear they are going to be the death of me. In a good way, I think. Right at the moment Tanner and Cam were helping me with paper work when I heard a giggle so high pitch I knew exactly who it was. Melissa was getting a piggyback ride from Jamie at the moment who was running around my office. Mark on the other hand was in a small portable crib that was in the corner of my office taking a nap. “Melissa Drew Parker go outside and play with Jamie please, we don’t want your brother crying awake now do we?” I said while looking at Lissa and Jamie. “Sorry mommy but Jamie started iwt.” She said in her cute baby voice. I raised an eyebrow at Jamie waiting for an explanation, “I didn’t no such thing I was just tickling you.” Said Jamie, who was looking over his shoulder to look at Lissa. “Well whoever wakes up Mark gets to feed him and change his diaper and play with him.” I said while smirking. “And look at the time, it’s time to go to the living room, Lissa.” Said Jamie who ran out of my office with Lissa on his back. “Oh, looks like I am done with my paper work so I will be going now.” Said Tanner also running out of the room. “And I guess it’s just me, you, and Mark.” I said to Cam, who was laughing at how fast the boys ran out. “And that’s where you are wrong dear Alpha see I have to go help mom make lunch. Coming mom!” said Cam walking, more like running, out of the room. Just when she left Mark started to cry. “Oh, Baby shhhh its ok mommy is here.” I ran over to his crib like lightning. I picked up Mark and walked out to see people training outside and some people inside the kitchen talking about some news. “Something doesn’t feel right.” Sparrow said. “MOM COME HERE PLEASE!” I screamed where I was standing. “Yes sweetie.” She said while walking toward me. “Hold Mark I will be right back something doesn’t feel right. Get the women and children inside, and got to the safe room.” I ran outside and screamed “women and children please go inside and get farther instructions from my mother. Tanner, Cam, and warriors follow me please.” I shifted into me wolf. “I need some of you to stay and protect the pack house while the rest patrol the border with me. Something doesn’t feel right I feel it in my bones. Keep your guard up.” “Yes Alpha.” I then ran to patrol the area. I than picked up a scent that was just miles away from the pack house.. Rouges. I growled at the thought of them getting close to the house I ran towards the scent to see around 3 dozen rouges all trying to be quiet. “Let’s ambush the intruders shall we?” I said to the other, which all nodded in agreement. “here’s the plan, circle them don’t you dare let them get close to the pack house.” They all nodded and ran to surround the intruders. “NOW!” I screamed and went forward. The rouges were all shocked at our appearance, and were about to run away but I blocked their path to get away. I smirk and said “Let’s start killing shall we?” I said to the others. I went first and attacked a grey wolf breaking his neck instantly. I let a warning growling for any challengers who were brave enough to get near me. My pack attacked and killed all the rouges. I was looking around to see if we lost anyone when I notice a human rouge with a gun. I looked to see who he was pointing it at, and saw that he was pointing it at.. Cam. “NOO!!” I cried and went to attack him. I killed him but it was too late he already shot it. I heard a pain cry that cracking. I ran in my wolf form to see Cam changed back to human hold her arm and her side. He shot her twice, how dare him. I gently pulled her onto my back and howled to my warriors, who were done fighting the now dead rouges. I howled to them to meet me back at the house, but I also howled to my mom who didn’t know what was going on. “Doctor May get ready I will be there in 5. My sister is injured tell my mother if she didn’t hear my howl.” I said to the Pack doctor. I than ran, ran for my sister’s life, ran so that she can get the help to heal her wounds. “Please stay strong Cam.” I said on the verge of tears. I heard someone running besides me and saw that Tanner was there. “Everything will be alright, Lex. She is a strong warrior, she will be alright.” He said while we were all running back to the pack house. When I got back to the pack house I screamed at the warriors that were protecting the house, “Help Cam, take her to the infirmary. NOW!” Jamie and Ashton came running toward me and gently took Cam off my back and ran her to the infirmary. Once she was off my back I shifted back and fell to the ground with my head in my hands. “May please tell me she is going to be alright. Please!” I said to May through the pack link. “I don’t know I am helping her right now.” She said than blocked me out. I got up and ran into the house only to run into Jamie. “Please tell me she is going to be alright.” I said with tears falling down my face. “shh Lex everything is going to be alright.” He said while bring me into in brace. He rubbed my back trying to calm me down, but I could calm down I need to know she was going to be alright. I thought to myself worst 18th birthday ever.   

Cam p.o.v.

I felt like shit. The sliver went into my arm and another one hit my rib. Jamie and Ashton brought my naked body into the infirmary and the doctor rushed them out. She looked over my wounds and pulled out the first bullet which didn’t hurt that bad, but I had me clenching my teeth. The second bullet in my rib was the next bullet to be pulled, when she pulled it out I screamed because the pain is extremely painful. I was starting to see white dots in my vision and then everything went dark, and I went into a painful slumber.

It felt like a couple of minutes, but it must’ve been hours. I heard crying at the side of my bed. “If you dare leave me, I don’t know what I will do Cam. Cam please wake up, wake up.” I heard a familiar voice. I used all my will to open my eyes to see the lights were set on dim and Lex was holding my hand with mom behind her rubbing her back comforting her. “And if I don’t wake up will you use your alpha voice on me to wake?” I said in a raspy voice. I heard a gasp then I heard “get her some water.” I looked and say Ashton chuckling at my comment. “So you didn’t answer my question, would you?” I asked with a smirk plastered on my face. “I don’t think it would work on a stubborn girl like you, sweetie.” Said my mom with a smile on her face. i gasped and put my uninjured arm on my heart. “Ouch, that hurt mom. How long have I been out?” I asked Lex. “You have been out for two days Cam. I thought I lost my best friend, and best warrior.” She chuckled a little. I heard a gasp and turned to look at Ashton holding his heart. “What? I thought I was your best warrior?” said Ashton looking hurt. “Oh shut up I meant one of my best warriors.” Said Lex, than a second later I heard her say through mindlink “I meant I was afraid to lose my best warrior aka you.” I looked at her and saw her smirking. I looked back at Ashton and just laughed. "What are you laughing at?” asked Ashton who was handing me my water. “Oh, nothing.” I said. I then remembered it was Lex’s birthday and she probably spent most of the time crying at my bedside. “Oh my freaking goddess. Lex it’s your birthday and you spent it crying!” I said. “No, it is fine. You just waking up is fine for a birthday present.” She said smirking to me. “Geez talk about cheesy.” I said while laughing. After everyone was done laughing at my comment I said “What do you want to do with the rest of your birthday?” “Go to bed with my kids and sleep. Wait a minute that sounds like a perfect thing to do. Bye.” She said when she was about to run out. As I said ABOUT to run out. Until Jamie grabbed her by the waist and pulled her with him into the room once again. “Dang it I was so close. Come on Jamie I need to see my babies.” She said while begging Jamie. “Yeah, no you need to stay here so you can get your presents.” Said Jamie with a smirk on his face. My mom came in with the present that I bought Lex and handed it to me so I could give it to her. “Here Lex this is from me.” I handed her the little box. When she opened it she gasped at what she saw. “Oh my goddess, it’s so beautiful.” She said after admiring it. It was a necklace with a heart locket that had a picture in of it of the whole pack. After she got her presents from the rest of our little group, I started to yawn. “Hey guys I am tired. Good night.” I said to the others. “Okay, good night sis.” Said Lex leaving the room with the others. When I laid my head down on the pillow I immediately went into a dark dreamless slumber.

Sorry guys this chapter is short. Chapter nine will probably be longer though.. bye now. -jay