Chapter fourteen

Hey my lovelies I thought it would be a lovely time to update. Yay! well read and tell me what you think!! here it is, chapter fourteen. :) -Jay

Chapter 14

Lex p.o.v.

It’s been a few days since Mabel has gotten here and I already accepted her in the pack. I have been so stressed out I asked my mother how she dealt with being Luna. Being the first Alpha Female for our pack I didn’t know how to deal with things like this. With the sudden headaches and the many voices in my head from fellow members of our pack. Also taking care of two kids that are growing like crazy. I have the most stressful life. *sigh* well any who, Jered got in contact with me earlier this morning saying that he found a house that would fit both of our packs. Which was crazy because he has like 90 people in his pack, where I have 113. When you add that together there is like 203 pack members to fit in one house. Most of the small families can fit in one room but that would be kind of full. But still he found a house to fit us all. The Mansion lies just in the middle of both of our territories, and all I have to say is it’s big. He and I visited the house later that afternoon, and I said that it was perfect. The Mansion has 3 big kitchens, a ballroom like living room, 200 bedrooms, two offices, and 32 bathrooms. Now you are probably thinking ‘why only 200 bedrooms,’ well the three left over just so happen to be babies so they will be in there parents room. When I said it was perfect we bought it. You know just in case we will need it later on in life. When we bought it, we spilt the price in two. He paid one half and I paid the rest. Now the Mansion already came with some furniture like couches and silverware, and in the master bedrooms they already had king size beds. The offices has desks and filing cabinets, along with chairs of course. Now the rest of the rooms we would have to pay for the beds, sheets, and toiletries. But other than that the house is mostly full. Now the backyard, all I have to say is huge. It is wide-open, which would be good with training, and has a big pool to the side. Farther into the forest behind the house, there is a track for the running and the combat training. We thought the house pretty thoroughly. When I went back to my pack house after seeing and paying for the house, I was bombard with questions. Around twenty people has gather around me and I was getting crowded and it was getting hard to breathe. “Back off a little guys.” I said as calm as my voice could let me, but on the inside I was freaking out. When no one moved I freaked, “Mommy help me.” I said desperately to my mom. With them gathering around like that it was putting more and more stress on me. When all of the sudden Lissa was pushing through, “Get away from her! She is getting squished. Can’t you see?” she screamed, but got roughly pushed out of the way by an un-mated male. After she fell onto the floor I went crazy, for one he touched her. No body touches my kids, no body unless it’s the women at the daycare or my family and close friends. Other than that nobody touches them, and second he pushed her. I could feel Sparrow wanting to take control, and this time I let her. “STOP!” I/sparrow screamed. My eyes were my wolf’s color I felt them change. I looked the un-mated male that pushed her in the eyes. At that point everyone stepped away from me. “Did you do what I think you did?” I asked him, my purple eyes burning in his brown ones. “I am sorry alpha I didn’t mean to touch her. Let alone push her.” He said. I could tell he was scared by the smell of the air around him. “You all should be ashamed of yourself. You were squishing your alpha. Lissa even noticed that her mother was crowded and she is two!” Sparrow said while looking at everyone in the eye. Lisaa came running into my arms at that point, and I put her on my hip. Everyone knew that Sparrow was in control because of my eyes. “You guys have to calm down, yes we are moving somewhere new but that does not mean you have to squish your Alpha just to get answers. She was going to tell you all she was going to have an urgent meeting after she talked to our mother and your pervious Luna, but you guys didn’t even let her walk through the door. What do you have to say for yourselves?” Sparrow said with a calm voice. “We are sorry Alpha Lex.” Said everyone in the room bowing their heads in submission. When I finally got control back I noticed that most of them were teenagers and young adults that crowded me. hmp, well. “I accept your apologizes. Just next time please be patient and wait until I tell you.” I said to the crowd with a side smile. When most of the group left my mom came running down the stairs with Tanner at her side. “What’s wrong? Are you hurt? What Happened?” said Tanner while my mother examined me. “I’m fine. You are kind of late. But Sparrow saved me.” I said with a sad smile. “What happened?” asked Tanner and my mom at the same time, with worried written all over their faces. “When I got home from the open house thing a crowd got around me. It was hard for me to breathe because I was like getting the air squished out of me. However my little princess came and saved me with her smart words.” I said while poking Lissa’s nose. “Yeah mommy was getting squished and peopwe were ignoring hewr crwies to back off.” She said while holding me close. My mom and Tanner had their eyes widen with shock. “Who were they?” Asked Tanner popping his fist. “Teenagers and young adults. But they apologized.” I said. “Yes but still they shouldn’t be crowding around you like you are some small fragile girl, when you aren’t.” said my mom. “I know, but Sparrow taught them a lesson.” I said, and showed them my memory of what happened through mindlink. See you can show others of how you feel or a memory by showing them through mindlink. When the memory was over, they had a sad smile on their faces. “Sorry we couldn’t help.” They said at the same time. “It’s fine really.” I said. “I am going to be in my office, tell the others about the urgent meeting. Mother come with me yes?” I asked her, more like pleading with my eyes. she said yes and we went to my office. In there I poured, I cried on her shoulder and told her how I was feeling. I told her how stressful being the Alpha was. I asked her for advice and she just sat there and helped me through all of the bad things. Once done I decided it was time for the meeting. I went upstairs and cleaned up. “Meeting. Everyone has to be there, it’s urgent. Meet me there. Alpha out.” I said to all the pack members through pack link. Man today is just not my kind of day I thought to myself.

Ashton p.o.v.

For starters hi I am Ashton. I am a really, really close friend with Cam. She sees me as a good friend/brother, but me on the other hand want to more than friends. Before you start questioning things I should tell you my past.

“Oh no where do you think you are going, missy?” I asked my lovely mate. “I am going out on a run with the Alpha. would you like to come, Ashton?” Virginia asked. “No sorry babe, I got work to do. But I will see you later, after your run.” I said to her pecking her lips. I had just found Virginia a couple of weeks ago and I hadn’t met Cam yet. When I was helping the Beta train some teenagers I heard a loud heartbreaking howl. “Mate, our mate she is in trouble! Run! Save her!” said my wolf, Evan. “Alpha is she okay?” I asked the Alpha through mindlink. “HELP COME NOW! WE GOT AMBUSHED ON OUR RUN!” Screamed the Alpha to all of the warriors including me. We all shifted and ran as fast as we could. When we got there, I saw that the Alpha was trying to protect something on the ground. “Mate.” Screamed Evan. I tried to listen and see if her heart was still beating. And it was but very faintly. I ran to help the Alpha and also to protect our mate. All of the sudden there was a hunter aiming a silver gun at me. When he shot I thought I was a goner so I closed my eyes. But the pain never came, when I opened my eyes I looked down and saw my now dead mate. She saved my life, but now I couldn’t save hers. “Keep moving on without me love, fate did this for a reason. You will always have me in your heart though.” I heard Virginia say faintly. After she died Evan and I went nuts. We (as in Evan and I) killed all the left over rouges out of anger. When we got back to the pack house the pack members came out and buried Virginia’s body. After that I thought I would never find love again.

As I told you before my flashback I really like Cam. But I know that she will never like me if she finds her mate. And also she already has a mate which means I could never be with her. Recently when her father died I was there for her and Lex to comfort them. When I found out that Lex became Alpha on her father dying breathe I felt bad for them. I mean if my father told me on his LAST breathe that I was going to be Alpha I would be heartbroken, just like when I lost Virginia a year ago. I was now 18 and Cam slowly turning 17 soon, which mean we were a year apart. I have no idea what to do. Even Evan likes Cam, which means a lot because of the whole mate dying last year. I just hope fate has something good planned.

What do you think of Cam and Ashton being together? Do you guys like this chapter? Do you want more Cam and Ashton love?

Comment

&

Vote

what you think lovelies!! Come on, don't be scared Vote and comment!! Well I got to go my lovelies, talk to you later! -Jay