Chapter Seven

First things first... Happy Halloweenie guys!!! Okay second of all here is chapter seven hope you like it:)

Chapter 7

Cam p.o.v.

After beating the shit out of Tanner, just kidding I didn’t hurt him. He is my beta after all, and that would be extremely bad for him to get beat by a second command. What would be even worse is if I did beat him and the news gets around of him getting beat by a girl. When he said that comment about me being clumsy lily and I went crazy. I mean I was laughing too hard that I fell, and he calls that clumsy? Now you see why I went crazy at that comment. I am one of the best warriors and not clumsy at all. Now that I got that off my chest. I just told him a warning saying “If you call me that again I won’t hesitate to beat the crap out of you got it?” all he did was nod and run off towards the house. When I enter I notice that Jered, Adam, and John were sitting at the table while Lex was talking to them about something. “Hey I just wanted you to know if you see me pissed off at Tanner to calm me and my wolf down.” I mindlinked Lex. She just looked at me then rolled her eyes and continued talking to the boys. A moment later I heard her say in an angry tone “Oh I will do more than calm you down, I will kick YOUR butt if you can’t control your wolf. Remember what dad said? Just because someone pisses you off does not mean you shift and beat the crap out of them, no, it means YOU calm yourself and your wolf and use your words to understand what they mean. Got it?” Yes I understand I am sorry. I am sorry I didn’t use dad’s training to calm myself. I will do the right thing next time.” I told her through mindlink. “Goofball. So did you beat him?” she asked a little calmer. “No I thought it would hurt his reputation. So I just gave him a warning.” I replied. “Good. Hey we need to go on patrol soon, tell Tanner, Jamie, and Ashton to get ready.”Yes Alpha.” after the command I mindlinked Tanner, Jamie, and Ashton saying to get ready for a run with Lex. I heard Lex say to the men “I am sorry but I really need to do the afternoon patrol. If you want you guys can stay for lunch.” I then heard Jered say “Oh it okay we should really get back to our pack anyways. We will stay in touch correct?” “Of course. Nice meeting with you.” Said Lex while walking them to the door. “Bye Cam it was nice meeting you.” Said Jered. “Yes it was nice meeting you guys too.” I said with a smile. When the guys left Lex turned to me and said “Ready for the run?” “Of course but I don’t know where the boys are at.” I replied truthfully. I than felt a presence behind me then a hug on my waist. “WHAT THE HELL?” I screamed confused and mad, I turn to see Ashton laughing on the floor. Ashton is around my age, 16 and has brown-blondish hair with blue eyes. His wolf, Darrick, is a beautiful grey wolf with his blue eyes. His best friend, Jamie, has black hair with hazel eyes. Jamie is a couple years older maybe around 18. “I wanted to see your reaction when I did that it was hilarious by the way.” Said Ashton still laughing. “Get up dumbass the Alpha is right there.” Said Jamie pointed to Lex giving her an apologizing look. Ashton immediately stopped laughing and got up. “Sorry Alpha.” he said while bowing his head in respect. “God what happened to you guys, you are acting like you don’t know me anymore because I became Alpha. I thought it was funny too, but we still have to patrol the area.” Said Lex chuckling at their reaction. “Sorry it’s we didn’t want to disrespect you alpha.” said Ashton. “Oh my god you guys are being pathetic just call me Lex.” Said Lex obviously annoyed. “Okay let’s go before it gets dark.” Said Tanner just a little annoyed with the whole conversation in total. “Yes sir!” I said giving him a fake solute. “Come on dummies.” I said while walking out. When we all got outside the boys started to undress. “Ahhh my innocent eyes!!” screamed me and Lex at the same time while turning around. Lex shifted in her wolf quickly so that she can block the boys view when I undress to shift as well. Ashton made the mistake of looking over to see me about to take my top off. Lex jumped in front of me and growled so loud it made me jump. “Calm down Lex its ok. I wasn’t going to look at her change I’ll let her mate do that.” Said naked Ashton, who shifted in his wolf after he said that. I shifted into my wolf and nudged Lex, because I noticed her tense body. She looked at me and I noticed she had fear and worry in her eyes at the thought of her and my mate. “Calm down we will meet them when we meet them. Until that day, we have other things to worry about. Like protecting our pack, okay?” I said calmly to her through mindlink. She nodded and then ran off to lead the patrol.