Chapter Eleven

Hello my lovelies I thought I might update so you guys can read chapter eleven. I hope you like it! :) -Jay

Chapter 11

Cam p.o.v.

The couple of days past quickly and soon Jered, Adam, and John were sitting in Lex’s office doing strategies if another rouge attack happened.  I on the other hand was sitting, watching them plan. I heard many grunts and groans with failed plans that they thought were pretty bad. I also heard ‘oh yeah that’s a good idea’ with the good plans. “Cam would you go get us some water please this is going to be a long meeting.” Said Lex with a sigh. “Sure do you need anything else?” I asked, praying that she can make me do some exciting work like training or something. “Can you do the afternoon patrol with Jamie and Ashton?” she asked with pleading eyes. “I don’t know. Ashton gets pretty distracted seeing this beautiful face don’t you think?” I asked with a playful smirk. “Oh shut up and do the patrol will ya?” she said with boredom in her voice. “uh fine.” I replied with just as much boredom. After getting her and the guys’ glass of water I went to find the two dummies. “Hey Ashton and Jamie alpha told me that we have to go on the afternoon patrol. So meet me outside.” I say to Ashton and Jamie through mind link. When I got outside I was facing the woods, when all the sudden I was tackled to the ground by none other than Ashton. “Ugh really Ashton? Was that really necessary?” I say as I was trying to push off Ashton. “Yes it was necessary because you get to hang out with this fun guy today.” Ashton said while pointing at himself. I then started to laugh when Jamie said “You mean us fun guys don’t you?” “okay ‘fun guys’ let’s get patrolling.” I said turning my back on them to start running in the forest. When I ran into the forest I jumped over a log shifting in midair scaring a few deer who were eating grass. Lily instantly became happy with the wind blowing through our fur and running in the moist forest. That was until I heard a growl escape Ashton’s mouth. I got beside him and asked “What is it? What’s wrong?” Sniff the air Cam there is a rouge near.” I did what I was told and sniffed the air. I then got the scent of a rouge maybe beside a stream close by. I then smelt another scent also a rouge near by the other rouge. There, that I could smell, around 5-8 rouges near the stream probably getting a drink before an attack or something. “Should we tell Lex?” asked Ashton through mind link. “Yeah I will tell her.” Said Jamie, who over the past months has become real good friends with Lex. I heard Jamie talking to my sister, “Alpha I just wanted you to know that there are 5-8 rouges on our territory near a stream. Do you want them dead or alive?” Jamie asked Lex. “If they are nice then alive, if they are a threat kill on sight.” Lex replied in an instant. “Yes alpha.” Jamie told Lex. Then the three of us snick up on the drinking rouges. Jamie shifted back to human form and stepped in front of us saying “State you’re business on our territory.” They all looked shocked at first but then they did something that I think surprised all three of us, They shifted back to human form with bruises and cuts all over. A girl that looked like the oldest said “Sorry for being on your territory we mean you no harm. We are just passing through.” “Where did you get all the cuts and bruises from?” Jamie asked the girl. “From our old pack. They thought we were weak and didn’t belong to the pack, but also many of us got rejected by our mates. So we ran.” I knew Ashton was talking to Lex about the rouges because he had a concentrate look on his wolf face. “Lex what do we do? Do you want them to come to the pack house or do you want to meet them out here?” I asked her. “I will be there in a few seconds be prepared for two alpha’s coming. Don't let them leave okay?” I thought to myself ‘oh shit what is she going to do?’ seconds later Jered’s blondish-brown wolf came in view, as well as Lex’s pure white wolf. Lex went behind a tree and walked out in human form while Jered’s wolf walked beside her. “Hello my name is Alpha Lex. May I ask why you came to my territory?” she asked calmly. While she was talking to the rouges I went up to Ashton and nudged him with my head. “When we are done here want to race home?” I asked him with a wolf smirk on. “Sure but you already know im going to beat you right?” he said back with a wolf grin. “Psh. Yeah right you know I run faster than you don’t deny it.” “whatever.” Ashton said in a bored tone. I decided to lay down because it looked like we weren’t going to be leaving soon. When I laid down I felt a head lay down on my back. “Oi Ashton you know if Alpha caught you cuddling with Cam she’ll get pissed right?” Jamie asked Ashton’s wolf form. “I know but I am tired and Cam looked so comfy.” Ashton replied. When Lex was done talking to the rouges she walked over to see Ashton sleeping on my wolf. “Um. What the heck are you doing on my sister?” said a very pissed off Lex. I heard Jamie say under his breathe ‘told you’ but Ashton ignored it. “Sleeping on her like a pillow what else?” said Ashton who got off of me and stretched. “Whatever let’s get back to the pack house. I have a lot of talking to do with Jered and the others.” “Yes Alpha.” Ashton, Jamie, and I replied. When we got back to the pack house I was pretty tired because of the race (Which by the way I totally won). So I decided to go take a nap for a while. When I got to my room I went straight to my comfortable bed. where I then began to drift into a dreamless sleep.