As trust will be our tomb

So my big sister and her girlfriend are getting my little sister a cat for her birthday (July 28th) and she asked me for help on naming it and us being our band trash selves... she's naming it Olson😏😂👌.

:Ricky's POV:
I couldn't stop thinking about Scar.
I really wish she could forgive me but she wont.
"What're you thinking about?" Asked Ghost as he say next to me on the red leather couch.
"Scar"
"Oh come Ricky. She'll forgive you sooner or later"
"Yea but it's been two weeks since she's talked to me! I can't wait any longer."
He sighed.
"Well I'm sorry, but you just got to give it time"
I still didn't agree with him but I nodded my head anyways.
I really wanted to go for a walk right now but I'm in a moving bus, so I can't.

-

We finally got to our next stop.
The show doesn't start till about seven hours so we have time to rest.
This time Into the Roses is going first, then New Years Day, then Motionless In White.
I grabbed my acoustic guitar and headed out the door.
I walked over to a bench, far from everybody else.
I began to sing Wait Out The Days to get my mind off things for a while.

It just reminds me to give stuff some time to be mended and that's exactly what I've got to do with mine and Scar's relationship.
It may be hard but it's the only way.

:Scar's POV:
I was playing my guitar without the amp when I saw Ricky pass by with his acoustic guitar.
He didn't seem to notice me, or maybe he's just ignoring me.
I wouldn't blame him if he did.
I was kind of a bitch to him.
I saw him walk over to a bench that was really far from the buses.
He started playing his guitar.
I didn't know what I was doing but next thing I knew, I was walking over to him with my acoustic guitar too.
He had his eyes closed as he sang so he didn't see me sit next to him
His voice just kills me.
It's so beautiful, he's really talented I don't know why he doesn't like to show it off.
I caught up on what song he was playing and how to play it, so I started strumming and singing in unison with him.
He noticed and opened his eyes to look at me.
He smiled widely.
I love that smile, that perfect smile.
Once we finished the song he turned to face me and I set my guitar aside.
"So, what? Does this mean you forgive me?" He asked very hopefully.
"Well...I don't know. I really want to but the thing that's holding me back is that I can't really trust you like I did before"
"Oh come on. Please. I know I hurt you but this fucking sucks. Trust me I can't live another day without you talking to me"
I agree.
I couldn't handle not being able to talk to him, touch him for so long.
"Okay fine but only becuase I can't either"
He let out a sigh of relief that seemed like he had been holding in for a while.
He then set his guitar down and hugged me.
When he let go I quickly gave him a kiss on the lips.
I had missed them.
Well tell the band's the good news later but now I just had to spend some time with Ricky.

*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,
So I finally made her forgive him but that doesn't mean everything's fine just yet. I'll update soon.

Bye my Biersackians!☁❄