We are the stays

(A/N Oh yea did I say the titles are also gonna be about songs that aren't by MIW ?? No? Okay well now you know)

*four months later*
:Scars POV:
So I decided to join a band and it's called Into The Roses
(Yes I made that name up just now)

I'm the lead guitarist. I had Ryan and Ricky teach me how to play. I learned really fast. Our band is getting known really fast too. We've already have four gigs in two months. Is that a lot? I don't know. Poeple love us and we're thinking about making band merch too.

So my band members are:
Jack is a guy and hes the vocalist.
Riot is a girl and she plays bass.
Riley is a guy and he plays rhythm guitar.
Vic is a guy and he plays drums.

I love all of them very much but Riot is my best friend of the band. I think it's because she's the only other girl but we also have so much in common. Oh and Riot isn't her real name it's Violet, we call her that cuz when she's on stage she puts in her all and she's so energetic, I love it.

"Hey what's up?" Questioned Riley.
"Nothing really" I said looking up from me phone
"Hey wanna go practice?"He questioned again and I nodded.

We both got up and went to my room. Oh MIW is off tour and I'm at mine and Ricky's house with my band member, Riley. Ricky's asleep so we decided to play acoustic guitars instead of electric.

We ended up playing "The Strays" by Sleeping With Sirens cuz I love that song SO much.

I began to sang cuz riley can't sing and he says I sing good.

"Hubcaps and ashtrays. I was born but I wasn't raised. Big wheel, the black space. Tried my best but I wasn't praised. Hell is so close to heaven, hell is so close to heaven. Hold on don't look back you know we're better, we're better than that. Lost and thrown away you know we're better, we're better than that. We are the stays. Woah oh oh. We are the strays. Train tracks to the stage. Play that role, the one you made. Long nights and the worst days. Lived it all, but I didn't break. Hell is so close to heaven, hell is so close to heaven. Hold on, don't look back you know we're better ,we're better than that. Lost and thrown away, you know we're better, were better than that. We are the strays. Woah oh oh. We are the strays. My whole life they said I'd be nothing, well I'm something. And I would rather be the stray than be nothing to no one at all... Hubcaps and ashtrays, I was born but wasn't raised. Hold on, don't look back you know we're better, we're better than that. Lost and thrown away, you know we're better, we're better than that. Cause we are the strays. Woah oh oh. We are the strays!!"
I sang with my all into it because I love this song and I can relate to it in many different ways.

We finished the song and I heard quick claps come from the door way. Me and Riley turned quickly to see a shirtless Ricky.

"Um...what did you see?"I asked Rick
"Everything and you guys are awesome" he sat next to me. "Oh and Scar, you should sing more. You're amazing maybe Jack should have you as a back-up vocalist" he added.
"Seriously though. He really should. Well maybe I need to talk to him about it" Agreed Riley.
"We'll I don't know guys. I'll think about it"
They both nodded knowing they shouldn't presure me about it.

-

"Bye Riley!" I yelled as he got in his car.
"Bye Scar!" He yelled back.

I walked back inside and sat next to Ricky on the couch.
We were watching Edward Scissor Hands. We love this movie so much, it's now even normal.

I cuddled into him while he hugged me tightly. We both fell asleep after he gave me a kiss on the top off my head and I kissed his cheek.

*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,
We'll here's a random update for you guys. I really do love the song The Strays so vvvv much. I wanna learn how to play it on the guitar.

Anyways bye my Biersackians!❄
BTW if you didn't know the❄'s my favorite emoji and so is the 💗. Oh and the 😈 is too. BYE!!