It's all my fault

*three months later*
:Scars POV:

I haven't seen Ricky in three months. They've already gotten famous and they're still on tour.
I really like his band.
It's called Motionless In White and they're great.

I only have one friend and her names Blade (that's her in the picture)

I got to school and saw her waiting for me.
She seemed excited but I don't know why.

"Guess what!!" She yelled nearly screaming
"What?" I said laughing
"I got Motionless In White concert tickets for this Saturday for the both of us!!"She said screaming this time
"Omg I love you!!"

I was excited. I get to see one of my favorite bands and I get to see Ricky again!!

*saturday*

I'm excited I'm seeing Ricky today!! And of course the rest of the band.

I was ready. I teased my hair and put hair spray. I wore black ripped skinny jeans, a MIW shirt, a black Jean jacket with no sleeves and black Toms.

I got a text from Blade.
(B-Blade S-Scar)

B-Hey are you ready?

S-yea. Why?!

B-cuz I'm right outside come on!!

S-okay I'm coming

I got my wallet, my phone and my ticket.
I went outside and got in the car.

Blade was dressed the same but her jeans weren't ripped and she had a black leather jacket.
"I'm so excited Scar!"
"Me too now let's go!!"

She drove off.

*45 min later*

We got in line waiting.

We finally got our tickets checked and we ran as fast as we could to get good spots.
We ended up getting second row spots. Perfect!
We waited a couple of minutes until the band came out and every one, including us, screamed.

They played Dead As Fuck, Imacualate Misconception, Infamous, Abigail, Puppets the first snow, America, The Divine Infection, Death March, Devils Night, Break The Cycle and finally my favorite, Reincarnate.

The concert was awesome and I saw Ricky. I don't think he saw me but he was even more atractive then I remembered.

:Rickys POV:
The show was awesome and the fans were so energetic.
I also saw a pretty girl. She looked familiar, she probably came to one of our previous shows but I don't know. It seemed like I knew her before but that's impossible.

:Scars POV:
We lined up to the meet and greet.
Hopefully Ricky knows it's me.

We waited until it was my turn.

"Hi I love you guys. Can I have a picture?"I asked all of them. I looked over at Ricky and he had a weird kook on his face!
"Yea sure!" Chris said.

We took a picture and I hugged all of them except for Ricky.
Until I finally went to "meet" him.

"Hi!" He said with the same weird look in his face.

"Hi my names Scarlet but people call me Scar"

:Rickys POV:
She looked so familiar but I just don't know!
"My names Scarlet but people call me Scar"

Wait. Scar! Oh God I miss Scar

"Oh cool I had an ex-girlfriend names Scar " I said sadly
"Oh and I had an ex-boyfriend names Ricky"

I finally found out who she is. She's Scar! No, my Scar.

"Wait. Scar! Is that you?!"
"Yea Ricky its me"
"Scar! I missed you so much. How about you come back stage so we can catch up?"
"Only if my friend Blade can come"
"Okay!"

Yay!! I finally found her.

The meet and greet was finally over and my band, Scar and Blade went back stage.

I found her and I don't ever wanna lose her again. I still love her too much to let her go again. I made the biggest mistake ever three months ago and I will never let that happen again.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Scar said,
"Ricky I have to tell you something but please dont get mad"
"Oay what's up?"
She took me to where nobody was so we could talk in private.

What she said made my heart drop and I wanted to hug her forever and never let go. How could she. Now I feel like shit. It's all my fault.

She said, "Ricky when you were gone I got super and depressed and I...

*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,
Ooh. Cliffhanger!! What do you guys think happened?

Oh and btw I'm kinda obsessed with the songs Imacualate Misconception by MIW, Die for you by Black Veil Brides, Malevolence by New Years Day & Let me Down by New Years Day

Bye for now my Biersackians!💜
Oh and btw I'm im listening to Wait Out The Days, cover by Ricky Olson. I love it! !