New life?

:Scars POV:
After I was with Ricky, I went to the house my mom calls a home.
I tried to be quite but failed at it.
I tripped over an empty beer bottle my mom left.

I fell with a loud thud and I heard snoring in my mom's room. Thank God she's asleep.
I then heard footsteps. Fuck, my mom woke up.

I panicked and ran upstairs to my room. I slammed the door and locked it.

My mom banged on the door with her fist.
"Come out here! Scarlet let me in!!" My mom yelled with anger.

I was scared but I opened the door because it'd only get worse if I didnt.
"Hey mom. What'd you need?" I said trying to be polite
My mom didn't care and punched me in the face. Well that's gonna leave a bruise.

"Ow mom. Stop!!"
"No. I'm not going to stop! Why can't you be normal like your sister?!"
"Mom. Please. Just stop."

Anger rose upon her face and she pushed me to the wall.
I felt my back crack due to the force.
She slapped me across the face and grabbed my hair.
She pulled me to the floor and kicked my stomach.
She sat on top of me and punched me in the face over and over again.
I felt blood come out from my nose and I started crying a little.

My phone lit up on my bed while ringing. Oh no! Someone's calling me.

My mom got up and looked at my phone.

"Oh it's that friend of yours. You know, I never liked Ricky."She chuckled about to answer the phone.
"No mom. Please leave Ricky alone. Don't answer the phone. Please"
"Too late"

She answered the phone and put it on speaker

"Hey Scar! How are you?"
"Listen here Ricky. Leave my daughter alone. She's nothing but an emo piece of shit. She doesn't deserve friends. So you leave her alone you emo cunt"she spat.

I felt tears form in my eyes knowing he's going to stand up for me.
My mom is really good at making you feel like shit

"No I'm not going to leave Scar. I love your daughter and I can't leave her like that. So you listen here little shit, I'm not going to leave her no matter what. I promised her I'd always be there for her and I'm not going to break that promise. She means so much to me and I would never fail her. She deserves so much better then a bitch like you. If you really knew your daughter, you'd be proud of how beautiful, how talented, and how amazing she is! So how about you become a real mom and stop fucking random guys you meet at bars and care for your daughter!!"

My mom looked surprised and I saw a little bit of sorrow in her eyes. But of cource she wouldn't show it.

"We'll I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm a bitch that fucked up in life! If you care for her so much then why don't you come get her?! I don't want an emo bitch living in this house anyways. Come get her!!" I felt kinda bad for her.

"Okay then I will! I'll take her with me to be happy. To have a better life. To not be beaten every single fucking day!" With that he hung up.

My mom grabbed a duffle bag and threw it at me.

"Pack your things you're leaving" She said softly

I got up and packed all my things.

*30 min. later*

Ricky knocked on th door and my mom answered it.
He walked in without looking at her.
"Are you ready Scar?"
I nodded.
"Okay go get your things were leaving. Now"
I got up and got my duffle bag, phone and my earbuds.

'This is actually happening? I'm actually going to live with Ricky, my boyfriend' I thought to myself.

I walked out th door with him while my mom slammed the door shut behind us.

I got in his Toyota and we drove off

I guess this is it. A better life...hopefully
*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,
Sorry for the boring chapter. It's a filler so things are gonna change up a bit. Oh and i dunno if anyone's actually reading this but I don't care cuz I like writing. WOO!!

Is Scar going to be happy? Or us this just going to cause more pain to her life?
Find out in the next chapter!

Bye for now my Biersackians! :P