Santa's pissed & he's taking names

:Scars POV:
I just woke up alone in the bunk room.
Everybody must be in the living room.

I walked into the front of the bus and only saw Chris sitting on the couch, eyes on his phone.

"Hey Chris where's everybody?"
"They went out to-"

"Sup Scar" Ryan cut in after coming out of the bathroom.
"Hey" I said "So where are they?"
"They went to get some breakfast" Said Chris
"Oh okay...I think Ima go for a walk"
Ryan and Chris nodded.

I got up and put on some black skinny jeans, a black t-shirt, black converse and a black beanie cuz I didn't feel like doing my hair today.

I walked out of the bus and walked without a destination.
I passed by a park and saw two goth looking people. It's cool seeing other people like me.

I noticed the people looked really familiar. I tried to think about who they are or if I knew them.
I then was shocked to see it was Ricky and his ex, Jessica.

Eh maybe they're just talking.
Jessica then leaned in and kissed Ricky, I stood there looking at my own boyfriend kissing his ex, I was shocked. They just stood there too. I don't know if Ricky was kissing back or not but why doesn't he push her away?

After that I saw him shove her away and shake his head.
"What the fuck Jess?! You know I'm with Scar, you know I don't love you anymore and you know I love Scar now!! I didn't come to get back with you and kiss, I came to-wait Scar?" He said looking over at me realising I saw the whole thing.

I shook my head and stormed up to Jessica and slapped her across the face. Jessica's head flew sideways dramatically, I didn't slap her that hard.
"Why the fuck are you kissing my boyfriend!!?"
"Ha he's mine and only mine!"

I then grabbed her by the hair and pulled her down to the grass and kicked her chest
She whimpered while I got on top of her and punched her repeatedly.
Ricky pulled me off of her and tried to keep me from beating her to death.

I calmed down after about a minute or two and Ricky's tight grip fell loose. I then went to Jessica again and said, "If you touch Ricky ever again I will beat you till you can't walk straight. You're lucky Rick was here to pull me off you. Fuck off!!"

She nodded her head eager to get away from me and I stormed off. Ricky followed close behind.
"Dude you're one awesome girlfriend!" He said excitedly

I chuckled at his reacting. I mean I wasn't thay bad ass. "Thanks" I said flipping my hair over my shoulder like a preppy bitch and he kissed my cheek while slipping bis hand in mine

-

We got back into the bus
"Sup lazy fuckers!!" I yelled and sat next to Balz

"Uhh...what happened to you?" Vinny asked looking down at my hand
I then noticed my knuckles were bleeding
"Oh um Scar might have given Jessica a beating for kissing me" Ricky said grinning over at me

Chris chuckled and held his hand to me. We then gave eachother a high five
"Bro your girlfriend is a keeper. She is bad ass!"
"I know she is " he said smiling at me.

I chuckled and walked into the bunk room and layed in mine and Ricky's bunk thing.
Ricky walked in and layed next to me a while after.

"The guys went out to get pizza"
"Why didn't you go?" I asked
"We'll one, I wanted to be with you and two, I hate pizza"
"Oh yea I forgot"

He then kissed me while I kissed back. We climbed on top of me, hovering over me. I flipped us over so I was on top of him. He put his hand in my shirt and rubbed my bare back. He then played with the hem of my shirt before attempting to pull it off of me. He failed so I helped him.

"I love you" he said between kisses
"I love you too"

He pulled his shirt off and played with my pants until he un-buttoned it.
I kicked it off and un-buttoned his. He did the same and unclipped my bra. He pulled it off and I put my arms over my bare chest, hiding myself.

"Scar it's okay. I love you and you're very beautiful"
"Thanks I guess I shouldn't hide from you"

I removed my arms and kissed him again. He played with my underwear and pulled them off. I pulled his boxers off him and he reached over to the side of the bunk and pulled out a blue packet.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.
I nodded my head "Yea I'm sure. It'll be fine"
"Okay but you can tell me to stop whenever you want."
I nodded my head

He continued. He pulled the thing over his wanker so I won't get prego after. He then pushed himself into me and it didn't hurt as much as it did that time in the alley. He kissed very inch of my neck till he found my special spot. He kissed and bit down on it while I moaned a little. I slid my fingers into his long hair and tugged at it. He groaned at my actions. He then began to move his hips causing me to moan.

"Ahh fuck Scar. You're a little tight there" he chuckled
"We'll sorry. Gosh"

He continued thrusting in and out of me while I bit my lip.

-

"Oh Scar!" He said throwing his head back and groaning while he came.

After a few seconds later I arched my back and moaned his name, almost screaming, while I came too.
He plopped himself next to me, panting.

"I love you so much Scar"
"I love you so much more."
"You're funny"

We then fell asleep in each other's arms💗.

*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,
Well then...wasn't that awkward.

Later my Biersackians!❄