Think before you fucking speak

:Scar POV:
I felt like I was floating in a dark room. I didn't know what was happening. The last thing I remember is a huge flash of a light and I hit my head on something but I blacked out. All I could see is nothing but darkness. What happened? Did I die? Am I asleep? Am I dreaming? All these questions are running through my head but no answers.

:Chris' POV:
I saw the nurse pull aside from everybody else.

"She might have a little bit of memory loss when she wakes up. We're not sure but it's most likely. She hit her head too much and it caused damage to her brian. If she does lose any memory, it won't be too much."
When I heard that I felt like I wanted to punch that lady in the face and cry. I cared for Scar so much and I can't imagine the pain Ricky is feeling right now.

The nurse walked away and I could hear Ricky sobbing. I heard small feet run to me. I noticed it was Ricky. He hugged me tightly. I guess all he needs is nothing but comfort, and of course Scar but we can't get her.

I hugged his small figure against mine. It's so cute how small he is against me. I rubbed his back while he sobbed against my torso.

"I know Ricky. It hurts"
He nodded his head.
"I miss her so much. I don't wanna lose her again" he cried with his voice cracking through the whole sentence. I felt so sorry for the guy. He's gone through so much and now he's hurting so much more.
"Rick we all want her back"
He didn't say anything back but still sobbed.

Vic came over and patted Ricky on the back. Everybody emwas either staring at the ground shocked or sobbing their eyes out. Vic was trying to not collapse on us right now. I could tell by the look on his face.

"It's all going to be okay Ricky. Scars a fighter and she'll fight through everything. Mostly for you. You gotta believe that she can do it. We all know she can."
Ricky let go of me and hugged Vic instead. Vic isn't too tall but he's taller than ricky. I think eveyombodys taller than Ricky except for Scar and Riley.

When Ricky hugged Vic, they both were sobbing. I was sobbing too.

The nurse came out again and gave us all a 'sorry' look.
"Yiu guys can go see Scarlet now. Who's first?"
"I think Ricky should go first " said Jack
Ricky nodded and the nurse led him to her room.

:Rickys POV:
I walked into Scar's room to find her laying, looking lifeless.
She had a bandage around her arm, a cut on her cheek and the side of her chin was black and blue. I sat next to her bed and held her hand. I was still sobbing but I was trying not yo. It was hard.

"Scar I know probably can't hear right now but I have to." I sighed and continued, "I love you so so much. More then you could ever imagine. I need you to fight through this coma. I need you here right now everybody does. I miss you so much. I wish you could see all the beauty I see. No matter what, you're always going to be my horror queen. I just want to hold you in my arms right now but sadly, I cant. Please wake up soon Scar, I need you. I want you to be mine forever and always. I've been a bad boyfriend when you've been nothing but amazing. I love you" I kissed her fore head and continued to cry and sob. Hopefully whay the nurse said wasn't true. I heard a knock on the door. I didn't say anything but it opened.

I saw the nurse.
"Your turn is over Mr. Olson"
I nodded and kissed scars fore head once more and walked out.

*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,
I hate myself fr doing this but oh well. I'm sorry. Please don't kill me

Peace my Biersackians! 😈