Pour the ashes on my skin

:Ricky's POV:
The whole way to the carnival, I just couldn't get the thought of Scar throwing up so much out of my head.
I hated thinking about it but I just couldn't help it.
We all finally got out of the car and walked over to a lady at a booth.

"Uh, hi! Can we get the $50 pack?" Asked Balz.
The "$50 pack" has 150 tickets that we could use so I think it's good.
"Sure!" Said the lady.
She had a cool southern accent.

When she gave us our tickets Ryan-Ashley ran straight to an attraction.
It was the bumper cars.
"Can we go on it?! Please, please, please!!" She said jumping up and down.
That made me smile.
My god I love this girl, like a friend of cource.
She's so adorable, energetic and fun.
No wonder she's Scar's best friend.

"Oh my god! Yes. Please Josh" said Scar doing the same.
These girls just kill me.
"Yes we can. Come on" he said as Scar and Ryan screamed with excitment.
We all chose our carts.
Sadly there were no black ones so I just got a dark purple one becuase purples a cool color.
Balz chose a blue one, Ryan chose a gray one and Scar chose a green one.
(Hehe of cource I would mention my favorite colors XD)

A man turned on all of our cars and we all just went for eachother.

-

Me and Scar were finally back home.
I'm extremely exhausted.
I went straight to our bedroom and laid on the bed.
"Hey, um, I was wondering if you wanna take a trip to the doctors office tomorrow" I said to Scar as she laid down, next to me.
"Yea actually I do. I haven't been feeling very good lately. I'm probably just sick or something"

I nodded my head.
Scar cuddled into me and soon, we both fell asleep.

*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,
Okay guys, that's it for today! Hope you guys liked it. Oh and I changed th cover for the story. Hope you guys like that too!

Did you guys have a good day ?? Sure hope so.
Mine was good until I learned that the guy I really liked only sweet talked me just for the sex. Don't worry, I didn't fuck him! But seriously he knows my deepest, darkest secret becuase I thought he actually was a decent boy. Well, FML. I really liked him too but apparently all he cares about is girls and drugs. KMS. He's only 14 and he fuck girls almost every day, he smokes weed and he does xanax for fun. Like little boy do you wanna die at the age of fourteen ?? Looks like it. Are you fucking retarded ?? Sure seems like it. I swear I hate fuckboys. I mean he may be funny, a skater and hot asf, but I'm not hooking up with no fuckboy. Nu uh no thanks.

OKAY THE RANT THAT I DIDNT WARN YOU GUYS ABOUT IS NOW OVER!!

Bye my Biersackians!☁❄