Get the fuck out of my way

:Scar's POV:
It's already been a week and a half since the misunderstanding with Ricky.
I miss him so much.
Hopefully he forgives me soon.

I sighed as Riot sat next to me on the couch.
"So...are you gonna go get some stuff from Ricky's house? Like the stuff you need? I can take you today if you want" She said.
"Yea just let me get changed"
She nodded and I went to her bedroom.

I still had my luggage from Warped tour but most of the clothes was dirty.
I changed into black skinny jeans, a Misfits shirt and a black sweater.
I grabbed my phone and earbuds and decided to listen to music, it always calms me down.
I walked outside where Riot was already waiting in her car.
I was nervous to see him again.
The car ride was silent.

As we pulled into his driveway I felt like I could be sick.
I got out of the car.
"I'll wait here" said Riot.
I nodded and walked to the front porch.
I knocked on the door softly and Chris opened the door.
His face lit up at the sight of me.
He then attacked me in a hug.

"Scar? Fucking Scar. Oh I missed you. Trust me Ricky needs you. He's not the same without you. I don't believe you cheated on him, you wouldn't do that to him"
I was relieved he believes me.
"Chris who's at the door?"
He let me go and turned around to see Ricky standing at the other side of the room.
"I-its Scar" Chris said.
"Scar? What the fuck do you want?" Ricky snapped.
"I came to get some stuff"
He nodded and I walked in.

I missed this place.
I walked staight to his room and Ricky followed.

:Ricky's POV:
She grabbed some clothes, her can of hairspray and another pair of shoes.
She was walking past me till I put my hand on her shoulder and she stopped and looked at me.
"Uh, I just wanted to say umm...I really missed you" I said, I just had to.
She took her earphones off.
"Sorry I was listening to music. What were you saying?"
I sighed, "It doesn't matter"
"Are you sure?"
I nodded my head and she walked out the house.
Chris walked in the room.
"I'm sorry man. I heard. So you do miss her? Does that mean you made up your mind?" He asked
I shook my head.

He sighed and sat on my bed.
I sat next to him.
I felt tears fill my eyes and my breathing became heavy.
"It's okay Ricky. It'll be okay"
I leaned my head on his shoulder and he rubbed my back as I cried.
I eventually fell asleep on Chris.

:Scar's POV:
We were driving back to Riot's house in silence, until I decided to break it.
"I fucked up" I said
"What?"
"I fucked up. When I was about to walk out the room with my stuff, Ricky stopped me and had told me he had missed me. I panicked and pretended I didn't hear him over my music"
"What! That was your chance and you threw it away! Don't you still love him?!" She yelled.
"I do"
"Then?!"
"I panicked!"
She sighed and continued to drive in silence.
God I'm so stupid, I should've dropped everything and hugged him, but no I just had to panick.

*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,
Sorry for the short chapter but two updates in a day! Lucky you. I just felt like writing another. Anyways I was thinking about writing a Cricky book becuase they're fucking adorable. What do you guys think?

Bye my Biersackians!❄