She's my graveyard baby

(Here's another picture of Scar cuz why not. BTW sorry for all thre typos in the last chapter I didn't check for spelling errors so it was pretty bad. Sorry. Anyways let's go on with the story)

:Ricky POV:
The ride to the hospital felt like forever but we finally got here.
Scar was put in another room. She looked so peaceful when she fell asleep. I'm still worried for her though. I was pacing the room as the rest of our bands were sitting and standing around looking as nervous and scared as I am.

Last time we were here I didn't see Scar for a while. She was in a coma. I don't want her to be hurt anymore. I just want her to be happy. I just wish I could take all that pain away from her and take it all in myself. I would do anything for her.

Each time a nurse came out from that door they took Scar into, I felt my heart race a little faster in hope it was news from Scar. Ever single time, it wasnt. It was for another family that was here, also hurt from something that happened to a loved one. Everybody in here was sad, hurt and worried. I hated the feeling in this place. It was nothing but negativity. I had a weird feeling in my chest that I hated. I had the same feeling in the pit of my stomach and throat. I felt nothing but pain and hurt through out my body. I was crying and little sobs came out my mouth every once in a while. I just wanted to scream and cry.

I then went straight to a wall and punched it as hard as I could. I scraped my knuckles and they were bleeding a bit. I ignored the stinging pain and continued to cry and sob. I put my hands on my face and cried into them. I pulled on my hair a little out of anger and sadness. People stared but I was used to it anyways.

Chris came up to me and hugged me tightly. This is why I love my best friend, he's the only one who knows when I need comfirt, when I need time alone and when I'm angry and need to be calmed down by somebody. When I'm around him I feel loved and becuase of him I know what love and affection is. If it wasnt for him, I most likely wouldn't be alive today or I would just be a ball of sadness. I love him and I'm glad to be his best friend. He's the only person who knows me best and who can make me feel better, other than Scar of cource. I mean of cource my whole band makes me happy and feel loved but Chris is the one who mostly does that.

I hesitated but I hugged him tightly. "Shh. Let it all out Ricky. I know it hurts" He said soothingly while rubbing my back.
I then began to sob into his chest and hugged him really tight. I felt tears fall on my head from him crying.

"I want her b-back Chris" I said, still sobbing
"I know Ricky, I know. I want her back too" He said crying.
"I miss her so mu-" I was then cut off by a nurse

"Family of Scarlet Thomas?"She said with her high pitch voice.
We all scurried to her and she was startled at how many gothic looking grown ups ran at her all at once with makeup running down our faces from our tears.

"First I need to know everybody relationship with her." She said. For once in a long time she didn't give us a glare or spat at us.
"I'm her best friend and band mate" Riot said
"Band mate" said Riley, Vic and Jack.
"Brother-in-law" Chris, Vinny, Ghost, Ryan and Balz said.
"Her fiancé" I said
The nurse nodded her head and continued.

"Okay so she's in very serious conditions but were going to take good care of her. She did hit her head pretty hard though. She hit her head so hard that it did damage her brain a little but we're still doing some tests on her. Turns out she lost so much blood and when she hit her head, it caused a wound too. It isn't too bad but we did have to give her stiches." She said but before she could continue...

"Ugh stiches are for bitches" Chris said restating our song Dead As Fuck.
I then started crying even more remembering I dedicated that song to her when we announced our engagement.