Tonight I bleed myself dry

:Scars POV:
So today I'm with my band and MIW. We're in a recording studio and recording our new album.

We're naming it "Forsaken".
So far we have written 6 songs but only names three so far:
For the lost, When you left, & Imperfection.
(OMF it's fun making stuff up for the imaginary band)

"Hey Scar can you run to the store real quick. We need cigarettes and rockstar. Please" Ricky said with a cute smile at the end.

"I don't know I'm pretty tired"
"Aww come on. Can you please. We need to finish recording" whined Balz
"Okay fine" I said getting up and lazely grabbing my keys from a counter.

I was driving to a close by liquor store till I heard my phone go off because of a text message.

I looked down at my phone to read a message from Ricky.
'Hey bring chips too? Any kind :)'

I didn't reply and looked back at the road till I got another text message from Rick
'Oh btw love you!! <3' I smiled and looked up at the road but saw nothing but a big flash of a light. I closed my eyes and heared a loud 'bang' sound and felt myself hit my head against the wheel. The car began to drift but it drifted too far and fell off the side of the road. I grabbed onto the wheel kept my eyes closed tightly while the car flipped over. I hit my head against the wheel one last tike and blacked out.

-

:Ricky's POV:
Scars taking forever and I'm hoping she'd be here soon. Chris, Ryan and Ghost went looking for her to see where she was cuz they were worried. I was worried too but decided to stay.

I then got a call but picked up the phone without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?"
"Hey Rick come quick!"yelled Ryan.
"Woah calm down. Where do you want me to go?"
"To the hospital. It's Scar she got in an accident. Come quick!"
I stood up on my feet quickly.
"What hospital. What happened?!" My voice cracking and the other band mates gave me a worried but confused look.
"Saint Mary's hospital. Now hurry"

I hung up and rushed over to the couter and grabbed my keys.
"What happened man?" Riot said putting a hand on my shoulder.
"Scars in the hospital. She got in an accident"

Everybody else grabbed their keys and jackets and ran out the door with me. We all went into our cars and they followed me to the hospital.

-

We got to the hospital and I went to the front desk and people gave me disproving looks but I didn't care right now.
"We're here to see Scarlet Thomas" I told the lady at the front desk who was the only one who didn't give us dirty looks.

She typed quickly and told us, "she's in surgery right now but you can wait in th waiting room" She smiled and I noticed snake bites in her lip. We thanked her and walked to the waiting room.

We saw Chris, Ryan and Ghost. Chris was sitting at a chair with his leg bobbing up and down, Ryan was leaning on a wall looking at the ground and Ghost sitting with biting his nals nervously.

"Hey Chris what happened?" I asked sitting next to him.
"She got in a bad car accident. They said a piece of glass stabbed her arm so she's in surgery. But they also said something else"
"What Chris?! What'd they say?!!" By this time I was crying.
"She hit her head so she might be in a coma for a while"

A coma? No she can't be. God I can't live without Scar. I love her way too much. I started sobbing knowing the person I cared for most was in a coma.

I paced to room sobbing. I sat down and put my head in my hands and cried into them. I just wanted to punch the wall and scream. I had this feeling in my chest that I hated. It felt like I couldn't breath and I just wanted Scar in my arms right now.

"Calm down Ricky. It's okay" said Jack. I stood up quickly. "No its not okay! Your band mate is in and coma, my girlfriend. I love her so much and It's all my fault she's like this! I want Scar back!"I yelled at him letting most of my anger and sadness out.
He nodded and walked away knowing I just want to be alone.

I sat back down and cried into my hands again. I put my knees up to my chest and sobbed into them. I know my makeups all smeared across my face by now but I didn't care for anything but Scar right now.

"Scalet Thomas?" The nurse called out.
Both bands stood up.
"Okay who's closest to her?"
I stepped forward.
"Okay what's your relationship with her?"
"I'm her boyfriend"
"We'll I need to tell you something"
"What is it?" I said getting frustrated. I was still crying, I just couldn't help it.
She pulled me aside from the group.

"Scarlet had some minore injuries, not too bad. I'm afraid she is going to be in a coma but we don't know how long. But there is one more thing" I could see sorrow in her eyes I wonder what it is. I didn't want to know what's next but I felt frustrated. I wanted to know but at the same time I didnt.

"What is i-it?" I was afraid of what was coming next. What she said next made me sob even more. I hope that isn't true.

The nurse said:
"She might-

*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,
CLIFFHANGER!!
Ooh I'm sorry.

Bye my Biersackians!❄