Bruised

A/N: WARNING!! In this chapter there's is beating and self harm. If you're easily triggered please do NOT read this. I want you guys to be safe.

:Scar POV:
School was finally over and I now I have to go home. Wait! Let me fix that, I have to go to hell number two.

I finally got there and I went straight to the fridge to look for a snack.

"Get your fat ass outta the fridge!" I heard my mom yell at me. I noticed she was drunk so I just walked past her without saying anything.

"Come here you bitch!"My mom snapped.

"No I have homework to do " I lied

"I don't care j-just come here!"

"Ugh fine " I walked to her slowly, "What do you want?"I said sternly

I suddenly felt a sting against my cheek where she had just slapped me. She then grabbed my hair and pulled me down to the floor. She then kicked me in the stomach and she kneeled down.

"Die emo bitch!" My mom yelled at me while I was crying. She then punched me in the nose and I felt blood come down.

She got up and spit on me and walked out the door probably going to fuck some random guy. I got up and walked slowly to my room.

I got up to my room and shut the door.I was laying in bed until I decided to go examine the bruises.

I looked in the mirror to see a red mark where she had slapped me and a bruise where she had punched me.

I felt tears sting my eyes and I stormed to my night stand and got out a blade.

I went to the bathroom and sat in the tub. I put the blade against my wrists that's covered with cuts and scars and pressed it against my skin. I pressed harder causing it to go between my skin.

I slowly dragged it across my wrist. I did this about 8 more times before cleaning the tub, my wrist and my nose from when it was bleeding before.

I went to my bed and I heard my phone buzz.

I checked the message and it was from Ricky. YAY!

It said:
(R=Ricky & S=Scar)

R: Hey Scar! Can you please meet me outside of the ice cream shop? I need to tell you something kinda important.

S:Yea sure. See you when I get there.

I wonder what it is.
*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,*,
Ooo. Ricky needs to tell her something important. Find out on he next chapter. It's gonna be good.

Goodbye my Biersackians!!