Wave your flag if you're ready to fight

Omf Ricky's face in this picture is adorable but funny at the same time. He yelled into his hand and it was cute =^_^=

:Ricky's POV:
So yesterday I got the worst news of my life. Scars going to be in a medicated coma...again. Why can't the world just leave her alone so it could just me, her and our bands? Why can't life be nice to her? Why can't she be happy and love herself like I love her? Why can't she see the beauty I see everytime I look at her?

All these questions we're running through my mind. I hated drowning in my negative thoughts sometimes.

"Guys get ready! We're on in an hour!" Yelled Chris from the bathroom, pulling me out of my thoughts. Thanks Chris! No seriously thanks, God those thoughts are killing me.
All the guys acted like they were a little better but I can see that they're not. They're just as hurt as I am. Okay maybe I might be a little more hurt but you get the point.

I sighed and got up.
"Hey man" Vinny said patting my shoulder as I passed by him
I only hummed to let him know I at least listened to him.

I haven't been talking to anybody lately. Chris told all the fans what's wrong and they've been so helpful with their support and nice comments about her and I, but of cource there's the couple of people who come and ruin everything with their sexual comments towards me and with their hate towards Scar. They make me sick. I only ignore them though.

I got changed into some black skinny jeans, a plain black tank top and a black sleeveless jean jacket. I slipped on some black converse and went to go do my hair and makeup.

Once I was done with my hair, I decided to change my makeup a bit. Instead of the black eyes shadow and eyeliner, I did red instead. I like it. I think im gonna be changing my makeup for a couple of days. Just to try something new. Then I'll go back to the same old Ricky.

 Then I'll go back to the same old Ricky

I went to the front lounge and sat down.
"Hey" said Balz sitting next to me
"Hi" I said kind of rudely
"Dude I know it hurts you that Scars gone, it hurts all of us but at least be nice"
"I'll try" I sighed and got up

"I'm gonna go ahead and go to the stage already, I'll meet you guys there!" I yelled
"Alright" Yelled Ryan.
Chris walked in the room and looked at me weirdly.
"Umm...Ricky why do you have red eyeshadow?" He asked
"I'm gonna try something new for a couple of days"
"Aww no! No more Raccoon Ricky?!"
"Don't worry he'll be back soon"
With that I walked out the bus

I got out a cigarette and lit it up. I put my lips around it and sucked in the smoke. I felt a small hand tap my shoulder and I blew out the smoke I had in my mouth. I turned around to see a small girl.

 I turned around to see a small girl