chapter nineteen

Taylor's Pov

It wasn't long now. I now have everything I need to take her done. I mean it wasn't hard having my step brother do most of the dirty work for me. I mean I did it myself the little brat would figure out what I was up to and there was no way I was going to risk her finding out what I was planning.

It also wasn't hard since I have a lot of things over my brother, well as I like to call him, my slave. I swear he is almost as stupid as harry, which isn't exactly hard since harry is really stupid. I mean come on, can't he tell when someone is using him and someone isn't, but it makes it more fun this way knowing everything and him knowing nothing.

"You do realise one of these days everything you've lied about is going to get out." Derek said sitting across from me.

"That day will never come. You know why?" I asked sitting forward.

"No I don't."

"Well in going to tell you. No one is going to find out because no one is going to tell anyone anything. "I said standing up.

"And what makes you think I won't? "Derek asked.

"Because if you do I'll tell daddy your little secret. "I warned.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Try me."

"You won't have anything over me if I tell him." Derek said, trying to threaten me.

"You and I both know you won't do that. "I replied leaning against the couch Derek was sitting on.

"Why's that."

"Because you don't want daddy to know you like little boys and dressing up like a girl. "I said, smiling evilly as I watched Derek's face fall

(Authors note: I don't have any issues with the light community or those who like to dress or dress up in certain way, it's just Taylor's character)

"You win Taylor. I give up. I just hope you know what you're doing. "Derek said getting up.

"Oh don't be upset little brother your secret is safe with me if my plan doesn't leave these four walls."

"Let's just get one thing straight here okay." Derek said standing in front of my front door.

"And what is that?" I asked, folding my arms across my chest.

Derek moved closer to me before whispering in my ear," if I go down, don't think I won't drag you down with me."

"I won't let that happen, so don't stress. "I replied.

"It better not Taylor." Derek said, before opening the door, walking out before slamming the door closed in my face.

I wonder what got him so upset. Ha-ha.

Rory's pov

Once I arrived at the hotel we were staying I couldn't help but wanting to avoid harry for as long as I could. I mean I understand that it would be impossible but I don't know about you but I'd rather stay as far away from someone who could potentially threaten my career and safety.

I just wish I never received that message because one, it made my suspicions come true but on the second hand it scares me to death because I have no idea what to expect.

"Rory we're here." I looked up to see that we had indeed arrived at the hotel and that Chehon has opened my door.

"Always such a gentleman. "I said to chehon, before stepping outside.

"You're too kind for your own good. "Chehon replied, blushing slightly.

"Don't be daft. "I replied.

"Hey Rory." I looked up to see Zayn walking towards me.

"Hey Zayn, what aren't you inside? "I asked giving him a hug.

"I was just on the phone to Perrie. "Zayn replied. "She says hello by the way."

"Aww well next time you talk to her tell her I said hello back. "Zayn just nodded, "When is visiting again? "I asked. God I missed that girl. I missed Dani and El too but I see them a hell of a lot more than Perrie

"Next month I'm pretty sure. "Zayn replied, unsure.

"How can you not know, what do you two even talk about? "I asked.

Zayn just smirked. Oh that little shit.

"Okay, I don't want to know. "I replied waving my hand in front of me.

"You asked. "Zayn replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"And boy did I wish I didn't.

"C'mon lets head up. "Zayn said.

"Sure, lead the way. "I replied before following Zayn into the hotel.

"So how is everything? "Zayn asked.

"Fine, why do you asked? "I said, beginning to feel anxious.

"Just wondering. You know with the whole harry thing. "Zayn said.

Wait. What does he know about that?

"What Harry thing? "I asked, my voice cracking at the end.

"How he's acting like a complete tool. "Zayn said, looking at me strange.

"OH. "I replied, relieved.

"What did you think I meant? "Zayn asked.

"Nothing at all. Umm I don't really know how to feel to be honest with you. I mean of course I'm upset and confused about his attitude recently, but it's whatever. "I replied, shrugging my shoulders.

"You know Taylor isn't good for him."

"Tell Harry that."

"Believe me Rory, I have tired, but he won't listen to me."Zayn sighed.

"It doesn't matter anymore Zayn. All I want is just one day where someone doesn't talk or ask me about Harry."

"I'm sorry Rory. "Zayn replied.

"It's okay. I know that won't happen, but thank you."

"Let's go before they fall asleep. "Zayn said as we made our way into the lift.

"Sounds good to me."I replied before closing my eyes. There is nothing worse than lifts. Every time I have to use one I always feel my stomach drop, it's the worst feeling in the world, but I guess it's better than climbing up multiple flights of stairs.

Once we made it to the front door of the hotel room. I took a deep breath before opening the door, Zayn following close behind.