This is not a chapter. It is the list of characters

Main characters:

Invy Jackson-

Long, dark brown haired girl with green eyes. (African American)Daughter of Alpha Jackson: A.K.A Ryan, Step daughter of Alpha Jenson A.K.A Rick, daughter of Angel Jenson. Sister to David Jackson and Ivy Jackson.

Adian Jefferson-

Brown hair, brown eyes. Invy’s mate. Alpha to the ice pack. Brother to Eva and Evon (<twins). Possessive of invy. Mated with invy.

Ivy Jackson-

Looks exactly like invy, but 10 minutes older. Invy’s and David’s twin sister. Stubborn girl but was kidnapped by her father’s pack when she was 11.

David Jackson-

Looks like ivy and invy, but a male version. The oldest of the three. Found his mate; amber. Next in line to be alpha of the Fire pack.

Nick Williams-

Brown hair, hazel eyes. Older brother of Claire. Best friend of invy. In love with invy. Hates Adian for taking her.

Michael King (mike)-

Black hair with brown eyes. Possessive of invy. Belongs to the Jacksons pack, but is in the Jenson’s pack trying to take invy back to his pack to marry her. He was promised invy when he was 14. Kind of psycho and doesn’t mind hitting people to get what he wants. Son of the 3rd in line to be the alpha.

Deshawn-

Sandy brown hair and hazel eyes. Gay. Evon’s mate. Trying to protect invy from mike cuz he knows he have major issues. Trying to work things out with Evon. (<A-Von)

Dan Ryder-

Dark brown hair, with dark brown eyes. Beta of blood pack, A.K.A, the Jacksons’ pack. The dude who raped invy, and don’t care for ivy. Wants invy to himself, and doesn’t care if mike was promised to her.

Ryan Jackson-

Black hair. Brown eyes.  Alpha of the blood pack. The father of invy, ivy, and David. Doesn’t know what Dan does/ did to his daughters. Heartbroken that his children is gone but is determined to get them back, one way or another.

Angel –

Black, curly, natural hair with brown eyes. Doesn’t know where her children get their green eyes. Ex wife of Ryan. Was abused while in his pack. Ran away to save her children from the same faith. Agreed to let Mike marry her daughter, but really isn’t going to let it happen. Found her mate, Rick and changed her last name, but let her children keep theirs. Willing to give her life to keep her kids safe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

ok please tell me if this cleared things up for ppl who was getting confused.