The carnival and Fun?(32)

Chapter 32:

Deshawn’s pov:

“Don’t make me come in there!” I threatened as I stood outside invy’s door.

“I don’t wanna go Shawn” she whined from the other side. She kinda sounded scared.

“Fine! I warned you. I’m coming in.” I bust open her door, and walked in like I owned the place.

There she sat in the middle of her bed, still in that damn t-shirt.

“I told you to get ready.”

“I don’t want to go.”

I rolled my eyes, and walked to her closet.

Black, black, black, red, black, black, very, very dark blue, black.

What is up withal the black and dark colors? I pushed further into her closet, until I got to the very back. There hidden behind all the black, were colorful clothes.

Pink, bright red, baby blue, yellow, and all types or green and the rainbow. I wonder why she doesn’t wear these, they’re…cute.

I took out a baby blue tank top, dark blue- blue jeans, with a off the shoulder hello kitty shirt.

 I walked back out the closet to find invy looking closely at her window. I threw the clothes at her.

Her head snapped back to look at me.

“Put ‘em on.” I demanded.

“deshaw-” she started but I cut her off.

“No you are going and that’s final.” I said pointing at her. It’s tough love. “I will strip you and dress you myself.”

“Put ‘em on.”I stared her down.

“You wouldn’t.” she stared at me, with disbelief in her eyes.

“Try me.” She pushed the clothes on the floor and smirked at me.

“okay.” I said cracking my knuckles.  “I warned you.”

I started walking toward her. Her eyes opened wide.

“Deshawn. Stop it. Wait! No. Stop! I don’t wanna!”

~~~~~<3

Adian’s pov:

“Guys, imma ‘bout to check on invy to see if she followed my orders.” Deshawn said as he started to get up and walk up the stairs. Then he stopped and turned around. “If you hear her shouting, don’t worry about it.” Then he kept walking

“Wait” I shouted at him. “Why would she be shouting?”

“I threatened her.” he said simply.

My wolf growled….loudly.

“Oh calm down.” He wave at his hand. “I told her that if she’s not dressed when I come back up there, will dress her myself.”

That made both him and me growl. 

“Oh shut up.” He rolled his eyes. “I like hot dogs not tacos.”

What?

Both me and David exchanged confused looks.

Deshawn face palmed and sighed long and hard.

“I’m gay you idiots.” He rolled his eyes as me and David growled at him. He just called two alphas--well one alpha and a soon to be alpha—an idiot. “So don’t worry about me perving on her.