sparks(6)

HEYYY Y YALL! IM STILL A LITTLE SICK BUT I STARTED GETTING ANSY TO WRITE SO HERE YALL GO……VOTE COMMENT AND ENJOYS DUBBLE CHOCOLATE POUND CAKE(I DOO LOVE CHOCOLATE)

I’m going to dedicate this chapter to wolfwritter because she has commented on every one of my chapters so thank you wolfwritter! J

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RECAP:

“Hey guys sorry I’m late” said the voice. “Got in trouble with miss Williams”

I looked up to see who did that lovely voice belonged to and was met with piercing blue eyes. It was like I was drowning in them. Like they were looking straight into my very sole. I felt like I was being sucked in until I was saved by David’s voice.

“And that there is Adian” my brother joked

“Um…hi I’m invy ” I said killing myself about how I said um.

“hahaha….. Well hello to you to” omg, his voice is heavenly. He leaned forward to shake my hand and I wasn’t noticing, he grabbed it and sparks flew up my arm. I jerked my hand back (not only because he was touching me) what was that feeling…..oh shit…it can’t be...it just can’t…..on no…I’ve found my mate

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Adian pov (earlier):

“Ok class don’t forget to do your homework….and Mr. Jefferson, I expect your work too ” Mrs Williams said. I looked at her and gave her the “what the fuck face”.

“See I was going to do it, but now that you put me out like that I.Dont.Think.So” I said back, knowing that she’s going to be mad.

“Mr. Jefferson you will mind me young man” Mrs. Williams said as her face was slowly turning red. I gave a snort.

“I don’t think so, later” I shouted as I walked out the class room. I wasn’t going to do the homework any way cuz I was thinking about my mate all day.

She was so beautiful. I couldn’t help but let my mind wonder to when I first saw her.

Flashback:

I was going to my second class when I heard a musical voice fill my ears. It was low but I could still hear it. My smile was swiped off my face when I heard it again loader but something was wrong. It was filled with pain. If someone had hurt her then I will kill them. Ok…Where did that come from? I haven’t even seen her yet.

“Let go!” I heard her yell

“Naw, I don’t wanna. I rather hold on to you” said a boy’s voice. Ok, imma kill him…I’m going to kill him. I was now close enough to see my lovely mate in the hands of another guy. I started charging toward her, when I heard the guy ,who I now see as jack, grunt in pain and fall to the grown, holding his boys. She smirked at him and walked off. Switching her little ass of hers. Ok, snap out of it Adian. I walked past Jack laughing as I walked toward the math room.

Damn, I’ve got a feisty one as my mate…HELL YA!

END OF FLASHBACK------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I shook my head trying to get her out of my mind. I walked into the cafeteria when her scent hit me like a tidal wave. My eyes darted everywhere for her, but her sent was everywhere. I couldn’t pin point her, so I gave up and got my food and made my way toward my regular table.

“Hey guys sorry I’m late” I said “Got in trouble with miss Williams” all eyes turned to me but my eyes was focused on a set of dreamy green eyes, but I was turned to David as he spoke.

“And that there is Adian” David joked as I glared at him.

“Um…hi I’m invy” I turned to face her she seem to be having a internal battle with herself

“hahaha….. Well hello to you too.” I laughed as I leaned forward to shake her hand. She didn’t seem to notice until I touched her hand, sending sparks up both our arms. She jerked her hand away fast, leaving me with a sad face and the feeling of rejection.

She slowly looked back up but she was looking everywhere but me.

“um…I…gotta go” she said fast as she grabbed her bag and ran out of the cafeteria.

I looked back at the group to see they all had the same confused look on their face as me.

“Um sorry she really doesn’t like to be touched….uhh, she has some issued to work out” David said as anger and sadness flashed through his eyes.

“Ok then.”I said as the group looked at me with knowing smiles. They know…….wow...Great..Just great.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Invys pov:

I slowly looked back up looking at everything but him. But I caught a look at him from the corner of my eye. He looked pained and sad….that look started to tear at my heart.

“Um…I…gotta go” I said real fast as I grabbed my bag and ran out of the cafeteria. Tears were slowly running down my face. Why the hell am I crying? What’s wrong with me? I was so into my thoughts that I didn’t see the person in front of me until I bumped into them, almost falling flat on my ass if they didn’t grab me.

“Oh I’m sorry” I said as I gained my balance again. The person still hadn’t let me go. I looked up to see Nick looking down at me with concern in his eyes.

“H-h-hi Nnicck” I shuddered as the tears still hadn’t stopped falling. Nick said nothing, but he just pulled me into a empty class room and let me cry.

After about 10 minutes of nonstop crying, my tears had finally fallen dry and I was feeling better in nicks arms. I had got used to nick touching me so it didn’t hurt so much.

I turned to face nick with red puffy eyes. He smiled down looking at me.

“U wanna talk” he asked.

“I’ve found my mate” I said as I watched nick tense.

“What did he do to make you cry” he growled

“He didn’t do anything and I really have no idea why I was crying” I whispered a little embarrassed.

“Are you sure vee” he asked. I nodded my head

“Ok then let’s get going. Lunch is going to be over soon” the sighed

“Ok Nicky” I said giggling as I used his old nickname. He growled at that. It just made me laugh more. I think he is the only person who could get me to get back to my old self if only for a little bit but that was good enough for me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok yall here is the next chapter. Sorry that its short but I’m going to upload again today to make up for my sick days…love all yall readers