Trying not to 'Jump' anyone(33)

Chapter 33

Ivy’s pov:

“Where the fuck is all the food?!”  A growl echoed through the house.

He stalked up in front of me. He towered over me. His eyes piercing right through me.

“I-I-I” I stuttered. He cut me off.

“You are a useless piece of shit.” He growled pushing me to the ground. “I don’t even know why Dan keeps you.”

“Dude,” another voice calls. “Lay off on her. Dan’s been keeping her locked up, so she hasn’t been able to do her chorus.”

I looked up to find Rylen looking down at me with a concerned expression on his face.

“What ever.” Amuol growls, reaching for something in his pocket and pulling out a card. “Make yourself useful, and go buy some food.”

He threw the card down at me and walked away.

“Are you alright?” Rylen asked holding his hand out for me to grab. I grabbed it and pulled myself up.

“Yes, I’m fine. I’ve had worst.” I saw him flinch.

“Yea, I know.” He walked me to my ‘room.’  It was a small closet size room with a small window in the back.

I left him standing in the middle of me ‘room’, and went to my ‘closet’.” It was really just a small hole in the wall with nails to hold the little clothes I’ve got.

I pulled on a pair of ripped blue jean, when I got them, they had no holes in them, and a striped rainbow spotted long sleeve shirt. It was white, but one of the pack members decided it would be great to add their red, blue and green sheets, with their other colorful clothes, in the washing machine when I was washing.

“I’m about to leave.” I told him, walking to my door and down the hall to the front door.

“Ivy, wait.” He called.

I turned around to face him, with my hand still on the door knob. He looked at me with pleading eyes.

“Don’t do anything stupid.” He knew.

“What are you talking about.” I asked innocently.

“Please ivy.” He begged, walking up to me, grabbing my hands into his. “Just promise me you won’t do anything that can get you hurt.”

I sighed. He knew me too well.

“I promise.”

He relaxed visually. But his posture was still tense.

I pulled my hands from his and walked out the door, with no intent to keep that promise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

Invy’s pov.

“Deshawn!” I whined.

“What?” he said innocently

“Ugh!” I growled

He has been following me all day. After Adian dropped me off at school this morning, after a long argument about me taking my car, and him just throwing me over his shoulder into his car, and the little incident this morning, Deshawn has been walking me to my locker and to my classes.

Flashback (I didn’t want to do two flash backs and I didn’t want to tell about the whole day so this one only got the morning in it and this one had some stuff that has nothing to do with Deshawn also.:)))