i told you i was coming back(24)

Chapter 24

HAPPY THANKS GIVING WATTPADIANS!!!!!!!! HOPED YOU HAVE/HAD A GREAT THANKS GIVING! YOU ALL ARE GOING TO BE FAT! HAHAHAAHA! Ok sorry. Onward with the story. lol. its the 24th and this is the 24th chapter. hahahahaah ok, sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

Unknown pov:

“I’m going to rip his fuckin hands off “I growled as I started marching toward that fuckin ice pack alpha.

I was stopped when my alphas beta stopped me.

“Calm down man or you’re going to ruin the plan.” Ben yelled at me.

“He mated with her!” I growled. “He fuckin touch MY girl! She is mine!”

“By the end of the week she will be yours” he said.

“Fine!”

“I’m not playing. If you mess this up, Ryan’s’ going to kill you.”

“Dammit I know!” I shouted. “He wants his daughters back and if I mess this up he’s going to have my ass.”

“Don’t start growling at me, I’m just warning you.”

I just huffed and watch as that damn boy, Deshawn, running with invy on this shoulders and the stupid ice pack alpha running after them growling.

“This better go right” I growled walking off to get to my class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors note:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

Ok just too clear things up. Ryan is not the person who raped invy. I had made it sound like that but he is not. It’s another dude. He’s the stupid teacher. Sorry my mistake. My friend pointed it out to me. Ok onward with the story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

Recap:

 “Invy Jackson.” The way he said my name made my heart beat faster and my fear rise. I don’t know why. I looked up and said here. He had his eyes trained on me as he called out the rest of the names. Those eyes. Those dark, lifeless, terrifying eyes. It’s him.

My breath caught in my throat and I started hyperventilating. I wasn’t dreaming.  He’s really back to get me.

God help me.

~~~~~~<3

Invy’s pov:

During the rest of the lesson I felt his gaze on me. He kept calling me to answer question and to volunteer and I was so terrified. HIS name was apparently Mr. Antonio

Once the bell rang, I dashed out the room. Well tried. My book-bag snagged on a chair making me fall back ward and drop the books that was in my hand.

Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit! I kept yelling in my mind as I quickly tried to pick up my books.

I froze as a large hand came down and picked up my English book. My heart was beating so hard in my cheats that I thought it was going to burst.

My eyes followed the arm and finally landing on his face. He was looking at me with a sick smile.

“Here you go miss. Jackson.” His voice sent chills down my back.

I snatched the book from his hand and made a dash for the door.