im trying (13)

• Dedicated to Corda Livinlife Haltom

Heyyyyyyyyy yall sorry for the long wait but my sister just got back from her trip to….wait for it……ALASKA! So we are spending time together. I made this chapter longer than I usually do to make up for the wait…..vote, Comment, Fan and most of all…….enjoy Chocolate Lava Cake! There’s a picture of it on the side…..its sooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooood!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

During my next class I started writing a “TO DO” list. Things that I should start doing more to try to get my old personality back.

Things that will help me:

1)      Start smiling more

2)      Wear less depressing clothing

3)      Talk more

4)      Stop holding in my feelings

5)      Let  people in

6)      Get over my  “no touching” phobia

Ok even I admit that the last two is going to be hard to achieve.  But only time will decide.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

It turns out that Deshawn has all the same morning class’s as I do. I was on my way to lunch alone. Why? What happened to Deshawn? Well... he got sent to the principal’s office. Why well he made a poor substitute teacher cry. oh and also he thought it would be funny to test the Alpha.

Flashback: earlier in chemistry

“Ay Invy” Deshawn whispers

“Yea”

“Is that the teacher” he whispers back

“naww that’s a substitute” I glance at him and I see him eyeing that rope that that pours cold water down if  a experiment goes wrong. “don’t even think about it Deshawn”

He looks at me with puppy dog eyes.

“No” I say sternly

“But invy” he whines

“No” I say again. He looks back at the rope then back at me then went to sit down.

I sigh in relief. The class is now full so I go sit next to Deshawn again. The sub goes to write on the bored and starts to introduce herself.

“Hello class. My name is Miss. Smithy and I’ll be replacing your teacher today” she looks at us and only half the class is actually paying attention.  “Well here is the work your teacher left me for you all” when she said work the whole class started to groan.

Half way through the class Deshawn “breaks” his pencil

“Ay I’ll be back…I need to sharpen my pencil” I eye him suspiciously because I can clearly see his pencil case full of sharpen pencils.

“Deshawn” I say accusingly. He just grins and raises his hand. Miss. Smithy eyes him before speaking.

“Yes?”

“I need to sharpen my pencil Miss!” he shouts across the room.

“Ok just stay quite” she answers before she goes back to the book she was reading.