should i tell him? (20)

Ok guys sorry for the long wait. Testing is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hip! Hip! hurray!!!! Ok so here you gooooooo! Vote! Comment! Vote! Fan! Vote!......did I say vote? This chap is Just a filler so sorry if it suck big time. Ok…on ward to the story.

oh and i absolutly love this song from the shrek movie.

Chapter 20

I was awoken to a hand rubbing up and down the middle of my back. I started to panic. I started pushing away from the person.

“Shhh Invy. It’s just me.” Adian?

I slowly opened my eyes only to have Adian’s blue ones staring back at me. It felt like he was staring through me.  His eyes held sorrow, pain….love. I looked down. I heard him sigh.

“Invy” his gentle voice rang through my ears. I still didn’t look at him.

“Invy…look at me” he pleaded. I slowly looked up but avoided his gaze. He sighed again.

“Invy… I can’t help you if you won’t tell me what’s wrong.” His voice was strained. “Please.” I couldn’t. I just couldn’t tell him what happened to me. Only mom, dad, David, nick and Clair knew what happened to me.

“I- I can’t” I whispered.

“Why invy? You’re my mate and you’re hurting.” He pled. “Why can’t you tell me?”

“I-I just can’t.” I whispered wishing he would let me be.

“You don’t know that it hurts me seeing you in pain knowing I can do something but just not knowing what.” I can hear the pain as he spoke.

“I’m sorry.” I whispered a tear rolling down my face. A hand came up and whipped it off.  I look up at Adian.

“Don’t cry angel.” He said as he wrapped his arms around me making a little protective cocoon around me. I buried my head into his chest and listen to his heart beat as I gently fell back asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

 When I woke back up I felt cold. Adian wasn’t here. Had I been dreaming? Was Adian really here? I felt my wolf cry out.

You weren’t dreaming

How are you so sure?

I can still smell his scent. He’s still somewhere in the house.

Are you sure?

Always trust your wolf when it comes down to my mate.

Yours?

Fine ours...Better?

Yup.

So childish

Am not!

Are so

Am not

Are so

Do you realize we are the same?

……..

Yea that shut you up

Heard that

Was suppose to

She didn’t answer back so I tried my luck with my legs. I sung my legs over the edge of the bed and tried to stand up only to fall back down.