the dream(8)

Hey yalllllllll!!!! cuttiewarewolve-lover here! Just wanted to say sorry for the long wait……… going to Wisconsin dells Friday so im uploading as much as I can until Friday….so…….. Enjoy some ice cream sundays with a cherry on top…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

Invy’s pov

Dream~~~~~~~~~~~~

 “Invy where are you” the man called as I franticly try to hide. I ran into the nearest room. I close the door quietly behind me. I swiftly locked it. I looked around the room trying to find a place to hide. I ran to the small bed in corner of the room. I crawl underneath it praying he won’t find me.

“Oh invy…where are you…I’m getting mad…come on out and I promise to forgive you.” The man shouted.

Maybe if I show myself he won’t hurt me…maybe. I was having an internal battle about should or shouldn’t I show myself when…

“DAMMIT GIRL! WHEN I FIND YOU….YOUR GOING TO BE SORRY!” he shouted getting closer and closer until he was right outside the door.

I crawled as far away from the door as I could under the bed until I hit the wall.

“I’m going t find you…..” he sang as his footsteps got farther and farther. When I couldn’t hear it anymore I let out the breath that I didn’t even know I was holding in. I crawled back from under the bed and walked slowly to the door. I put my ear to the door and quietly I opened it. And standing in front of me was the man.

“I found you” he said smiling evilly. Next thing I knew I was on the floor with a bleeding mouth.

“Please don’t hurt please” I begged as I slowly scooted away from him. “I’m sorry please”

He started walking up t me with that same creepy smile.

“Oh no you’re not sorry…after I’m done with you, your really going to be sorry” he grinned as he pulled me up by my hair. Then slammed my head on the floor leaving me in a painful daze. He didn’t hit me hard enough to knock me out…Only hard enough I won’t fight back. I still felt what he was doing to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This always happens. Each night I would have the same dream and relive that horrid night over and over again. The only thing that changes is how he finds me. He haunts me. Why won’t he just go away? I can’t take it. I wish to die……….

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<3 <3 <3

Ok sorry yall that its so short but  I just wanted to upload this today and if I have time tonight before I leave I will try to upload the real chapter next………don’t hate me for taking to long…..vote comment and enjoy cheese cake! :D