pleasure (22)

ATTENTION READERS. THIS IS A WARRNING. THIS CHAPTER HAS SEXUAL DETAIL. IT IS INFACT A SEX SCENE CHAPTER SO IF YOU DON’T WANT TO READ IT IT’S OK CAUSE YOU DON’T HAVE TO.

Chapter 22

Recap:

 I started to stand up on my knees, but I’m still weak and fell back down. His erection rubbed against me as I fell and felt shocks go through my body. I couldn’t contain the sound of pleasure from coming from my lips.

I couldn’t think straight. My wolf was trying to take control of my body. She wanted to become fully mated with him now. She didn’t want to wait. I tried to fight her but my human side was so weak, I didn’t stand a chance.  I felt my eye color chance from green to hazel. She took control.

~~~~~~~~~~~<3

Adian’s pov:

I watched as invy tried to get up, when she fell and rubbed against me. She slumped down. She looked as if she was in pain.

“Invy?” I asked slowly. Suddenly there was a pair a lips on mine. I was stunned but instantly started kissing her back. The kiss started to become intense. I found myself hovering over her.

I licked at her lips until she allowed me entry. I savored her taste as my hands wandered. I slipped my hands under her shirt and pulled her pajama shirt off. My wolf growled at the material that kept us from see our mate’s body. He slowly started to take control. She was left in her panties. She didn’t ware bras to bed. She lifted her hand to cover her chest. I grabbed her hands.

“Don’t.” I whispered. Her hands stayed up before slowly going back down to her sides.

I gripped at her breast and started massaging them.

I smiled as I felt her squirm under me. 

My wolf was begging me to take her. I slowly pulled off her underwear, leaving her fully exposed to me.

I want her! I want her now!”  He growled bringing me back to my senses.

I hesitated. Does she want this? Would she want me to do it?

As if she read my mind, I heard her sweet voice

“It’s okay. I want to.” I looked down at her. She slowly opened her eyes to look at me. I took in a breath as I saw her eyes. They are a bright yellow. A very bright hazel. Her wolf took over.

I started to say something but she cut me off.

“It’s ok Adian. I want this. I want to be yours and only yours. No one else’s.” she took a deep breath. Her eyes started to turn back to green. “I want you to make me forget everything. To make all the pain and suffering go away. I want you.” She had tears in her eyes.

I leaned up brushed her tears away.

“Okay.” I looked her in the eyes. “You will be mine. And only mine.”

Invy’s pov:

My body burned with his touch.

He was about to do it when I felt him hesitate. My wolf growled at that. I slowly opened my eyes and spoke.

“It’s ok Adian. I want this. I want to be yours and only yours. No one else’s.” I took a deep breath. I could feel my wolf returning, giving me control. I felt my eyes start to turn back to green. “I want you to make me forget everything. To make all the pain and suffering go away. I want you.” I didn’t want to think about it. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes.