Ivy(34)

YOOO. I'M GOING TO UPLOAD ON SUNDAYS FOR NOW ON. O MORE WONDERING WHEN I WILL, NOW YA KNOW.

ENJOY.

Chapter 34

Ivy’s pov:

“Shit!” I cursed in frustration. They had someone trailing me.

I looked through at a window and used the reflection to see who was following. Across the street was a guard ,named Derrick, and……shit. It was Rylen.

Oh Rylen. He was the first and only person to be nice to me when I first got kidnapped.

Ooooooooh flash back. ~~~

I was huddled up in a corner, the furthest from the door. It’s been weeks or months, I don’t know exactly.  They had taken my will to fight back weeks ago. I just want to go home.

The door slowly creaked open. My head shot up as I tried to get further away. My back was already against the wall. I was afraid. Every time someone came in here, something bad always happened.

I was ready for the worse. Instead of a tall terrifying man, there was a young boy peering through, looking at me.

He walked in closer and shut the door. Fear filled my whole body. ‘What if he was like the others.’ I started to cry. The boy got closer to me, but not too close. He sat a few feet from me.

He just sat there and looked at me.

The boy got up, and walked up to me. He lifted his hand, afraid he was going to hit me, I flinch and let out a whimper.

When a soft warm hand gently touched my face, instead of a hard cold forceful one, I relaxed a little.

He lifted my head.

“Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you.”

I stare into his soft brown eyes. They were pleading with me to believe him.

“I’m scared.” I whispered, a tear trailing down my face. He brushed it away.

“Don’t worry I’ll protect you.” His smile lighting up the dark room.

“I’m Rylen”

I smiled.

“Ivy.”

He took care of me. When one of Dan’s goons tried to hit me, he would take the hit for me. I’ve told him countless time to stop, but he said if he couldn’t stop them hitting me, he would take the hit. He would always be with me in my room till Dan found out. I was hurt badly for that and Rylen was forbidden to see me. He still did but was more careful about it. When he got old enough to defend for myself, he would always hang out with me not knowing I was getting hurt for it.

End of flash back~~~~~~~~~~

I had to lose them if this was going to work. I walked to the end of the street and darted in to the alley. I heard their footsteps running after me.

I was suddenly tackled from behind. I landed painfully on my arm. A heavy body on top of mine. I was turned over and slapped in my face.

“And where the hell do you think you’re going.” Derrick smirked.

I was ready for this. I kicked him in the leg, making him collapses on me. I quickly pushed him off and reached into my pocket. I pulled out a can a mace when Derrick punched me in my eye. I blindly sprayed it.

“Fuck!” he cursed. “You bitch.”

I opened my eyes in time to see him reach for my hair and slam me down on the ground.