nothe talk(11)

Ok  ok  guys I am soooooooooo sorry for the wait so please don’t hate me! I want yall to check these books out cuz I think they are great.

My French teacher claims I’m his mate!

The shy girl has a gun (watty awards 2011)

The Badass Female Alpha 

One husband, Two kids…and I’m only nineteen! + My life, My love, My kids

Ok there was the 4 that I think yall might like^^^

Enjoy chocolate covered strawberries with whip cream on top! Vote, comment and fan

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<3 <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

 (no you did not skip a chapter, i just deleted a repeat chapter and didnt want to go though all the chapters changing their numbers)

David’s pov (earlier):

I’m going to kill him… I’m going to kill him… I’m going to kill him…was the thoughts going through my mind when I heard what happened to invy. I started walking toward her room when I heard her start to shout in my head.

“David!” she shouted in my mind

“Oh invy you’re awake. I’m coming to see you” I told her

“David comes now” she yelled…she sounded like she was crying

“What’s wrong vee” i said getting worried

“Just come quick” she yelled back

I started running toward her room when I heard invy shout…well more like growled

“Don’t touch me!”

I rounded the corner and I saw her in the middle of the floor with Adian by her

“Invy!” I shouted as I made my way toward her. “What’s wrong?” Then I saw what was on her lap…it was nick. He was all bloody and he was clearly knocked out.  

“What happened?” I shouted angrily

“Adian” was all he said. I turned to Adian.

“What the hell!”  I shouted at Adian.

 He looked at invy with sad eyes and stormed off pushing me along the way. I followed him yelling.

“What the HELL is wrong with you!” he didn’t answer. He just kept walking. So I tried again. “Why the hell did you beat nick unconscious!”

I’m started to get angry. My wolf did not like being disrespected…this was going to end badly.  I felt my eyes turn and my wolf trying to get out. DAMMIT! I yanked Adian back and slammed him up against the wall.

“Dude! Answer me!” I growled at him. His eyes blazed with furry of being commanded but he just closed his eyes and reopened them a few seconds later.

“I didn’t mean to do it David!” he sounded defeated. “I couldn’t stop him!”

“Nick kept yelling at me and my wolf took over…..I didn’t mean to do it” he took a shaky breath like he was going to break down in tears at any moment

“Now invy hates me….she rejected me David…she rejected her mate” he looked at me with a sad face.

“Man you did hurt the most important person in her life” I slowly said

“What makes him so important” I growled

“Man I can’t tell you…she’ll tell you when she’s ready to tell you but I will tell you this. He helped her in her time of need…when she was scared and vulnerable. That’s why he is important to her”

He was silent for a while.

“I’m going now. I don’t invy would like to see me at this moment but can you tell her that I’m sorry”

“Yea man… I will” with that he walked away from me.

I started walking back to where invy was and when I turned the corner I had to do a double take. You know when you don’t believe something or you thought you saw wrong and you have to look again. Well when I turn the corner I backed back up I peaked again and I saw nick and invy on the floor kissing.

Oh shit!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ok yall please don’t hate me for taking years to upload cuz I am so sorry! And sorry it is short today! Have a lot on my mine this week……..

What’s going to happen with Adian and invy?

Are they going to work out?

Is nick and invy going out now?

They kissed!

Will invy ever forgive Adian?

Do nick have a mate?

Is Adian going to risk invy’s happiness when he finds out about them and tries to murder nick?

We’ll never know….until the next chapter.

Ok don’t hate me yall…….vote, comment, and fan……but don’t forget to enjoy