pain and pleasure (21)

Chapter 21

RECAP:

“I’m ready to tell you only if you promise one thing”

He grabbed my hand and stared into my eyes.

“Anything”

“You have to promise that you won’t leave me and protect me.” I whispered

“I won’t ever be able to leave you and I will always protect you.” He whispered as he place a lingering kiss on my forehead.

“You can’t interrupt me or I won’t be able to go on.” I said “promise.”

“Ok I promise not to interrupt.”

I took a deep breath and started down memory lane.

“It started at my ex friend’s party…………”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~ invy’s pov :~< 3

“My friend was having a party and I was going. I started to drink with my friend’s. Cup after cup. I started to dance with random people. This guy, I don’t know who, but he tried to calm me down and to stop drinking. I didn’t listen and went back on the dance floor. I started dancing with this guy and I don’t know how but ended in a bedroom up stairs. I paid no mind to it.” I pause. A heavy feeling on my heart. The memories from that night started re-surfacing.

He locked the door, when I asked him why he did it; he just gave me this creepy smile and started walking toward me.” My heart was racing and it was like I was in the room with him again.

“He had this evil glint in his eyes that I would never forget.” A shiver went up my back as I remembered this.

“I had jumped off the bed and tried to make a dash to the door, but he was too fast. He yanked me by my hair and threw me to the bed. I was so scared. By this strength, I noticed that he was a werewolf and not from our pack.”

“I had screamed when my head hit against the bed post. He grabbed my arm and pulled the rest of my body onto the bed. I kicked at him, and he rolled off me in pain…I took the opportunity to run, but he grabbed my ankle. I fell to the floor banging my knees against the wooded floor. He got on top of me as I struggled to get him off. I kept hitting him, but he wouldn’t get off me.”

I took a shaky breath and didn’t dare look at Adian. He pulled me close to him and his warmth enveloped me. I started speaking again.

“He started yelling at me. ‘Bitch, you can’t win, I can do anything I want to, to you.” I remember everything he said to me like it was yesterday. “I screamed back at him and spitted in his face. He was so angry.”

“‘You bitch!’ he yelled the repeatedly punched me. I tried to fight, I really did.” Tears were streaming down my face. “He was too strong. My arms grew week and I stopped fighting. Everything ached.”

“He pulled my body of the floor and onto the bed. He wiped the blood that was on my face off with the sheets. ‘See …we could have done this easier, but you had to go and run...” he said as he rubbed his filthy hands over my body.” My body was shaking. I hated these memories. My heart was racing.

“I kept begging him to let me go. I stooped that low. He just smiled and said ‘I’ve seen you around and I like what I see…..so I’m going have you if you like it or not. ‘He tore off my clothes.”

I started sobbing. “I-I tried t-to stop him. I d-didn’t want him to. I-I tried.” I was sobbing uncontrollable and felt Adian bury me into his chest. I couldn’t stop crying. It started to get harder and harder to breath.