Memories....it's her (17)

Hey yall! Sorry for the long wait but my crappy school gave us back breaking tons of home work. Vote! Comment! Fan! And most of all enjoy your weekend full of creamy white chocolate! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!! Sounds gooooooooooooooooooood.

<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3

Recap:

“No” he said

“What” my father growled

“You are angry and you are scaring her so I’m not going to let her go with you” he said simply.

Damn it! He is making it so hard to tell him I can’t be with him.

“Mr. Jefferson I’m principal and if I’m mad or not she will do what I say” he roared

“No” my father was shaking with anger now. He was about to say something when he was cut off by a new voice.

“She’s not going to go with you and that’s final” I looked up and saw Deshawn.

“Young man you will not disrespect me.” My father all but growled at him.

“Guys it ok….I’ll go” I whispered but I knew they heard me.

“No invy I know your scared…..your hand is shaking” he said as I looked down and notice that they were. I looked over at where nick was and he nodded and smiled. He knew I was asking him if he would come with me and he just agreed.

“No really I’m ok” I said

“You’re sure.” They both said.

“Yes I’m sure so could you umm let go….” I said trailing off looking at his arm still on my waist.

“Ok but be careful” I stepped away from them and made my way toward a very angry alpha.

I looked toward the window and I saw ……….me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~end of recap~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unknown pov:

Invy was walking toward the alpha of this pack...also her father…and she stopped a few feet away from him and looked toward the window.

 Her mouth opened slightly and her eyes started to get teary...She looked toward her brother.

“It’s her” she said then turned back toward the window. Her eyes suddenly widen and terror filled them. She screamed then dashed out the door.