flashbacks....what happened to the bitch Claire? :)(7)

Heyyyyyyyyyyy yallllllllllllllllllllllllllll like I’ve promised here’s the next chapter k!!! vote comment and enjoy a fountain full of chocolate….a chocolate fountain…mmmmmmmmmmmmm

i like this video sooooooooooooo teehee>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<3<3<3<3

Nicks pov:

See you later man” my friend Carlos shouted down the hallway as I wave him off. I was heading to lunch even though I wasn’t hungry. I just wanted to be around invy. I love her and would do anything for her even if she don’t love me like the way I love her.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when invy’s scent filled my nose. I looked up to see her runny toward me fast. I’d thought she would stop but she didn’t. She hit me straight on. She started to fall but I caught her be for she fell.

“Oh I’m sorry” she said with a cracking voice. Is she crying?

I kept my hands on her even though she had got her balance back. After a minute she looked up. Her eyes were all puffy and red and she had tears streaming down her face. Who the hell made her cry! They are dead meat once I find out.

“h-h-hi nnicck” she stuttered as the tears kept falling down her flawless skin. I said nothing but just pulled her into an empty class room to let her cry without any distractions.

After about 10 minutes she finally stopped crying as I just  kept holding her.

“U wanna talk” i asked.

“I’ve found my mate” she said. What! I tensed. She found her mate..DAMN….wait what did her do to her to make her cry?

“What did he do to make you cry” i growled

“He didn’t do anything and I really have no idea why I was crying” she whispered a little embarrassed. I thought about it.

“Are you sure vee” I asked. She nodded her head

“Ok then let’s get going. Lunch is going to be over soon” i sighed

“Ok Nicky” she said giggling as she used my old nickname. i growled at that. I hated when she uses that. It just made her laugh more. I think I’m the only person who could get her to act like her old self, even if it’s only for a little bit, but that’s good enough for me.

We walked out of the class room as I lead her toward the girl’s bathroom. When we got there she looked at me questionably

“not that you don’t look good and all but I think you should check it out yourself” I said smirking. She glared at me then nodded and walked inside the bathroom. A few seconds later I heard her squeal. I started laughing.

“I told you so” I shouted through the door.

“shut up dipstick” was her reply. That just made me laugh more. I heard her mumbling under her breath. Something about a stupid face wolf. She has problems alright. I was to busy laughing to notice the boy standing in front of me. As in boy I meant the alpha of the ice pack (ok I know their packs joined but the kept both alphas for different sides of the territory. The school is in between the territories so….yea)

“What?” I asked...hell I really don’t care about showing respect….never did like the ice pack.

“Why the hell do you smell like my mate” he growled. Whaaaaaaaaaaaat..his mate.