life (23)

• Dedicated to to all my cool and awesome fans!

Chapter 23

“Get ready for school invy” David shouted from downstairs. I huffed and hurriedly pulled on my shoes. Today was Monday and I’ve spent the last few days getting doctored on by Nick, David and Adian. We’ve been getting closer and our bond has been growing stronger. I look at the mirror and saw that my mark was still a little red but I don’t care. I opened my door and their stood with all his glory was Adian. After I’ve told him what happened to me he haven’t let me out of his sight for more than a minute. I really don’t mind cause…I kind of like his possessiveness.

“Ready?”  He asked. He had worry in his eyes. He probably thinks I’m going to have a freak out in school today. I stepped closer to him and brought my arms around his torso and he instantly wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer so that no room left between us. He rested his chin on my head.

“Don’t worry I’m fine.” I looked up into his eyes and saw uncertainty. I leaned up and place a kiss a pond his lips. I slowly leaned back down and smiled. “I’m fine…really”

He sighed and nodded. We walked down the stairs to the kitchen where David was.

“Finally” David shouted as he spotted us. “We can go now”

“You know….” I questioned. “You could have left without us.”

“I know!” he yelled. “But if I did yall would always be late without me.”

I rolled my eyes, but that’s true. “what ever”

David had found out we mated. He saw us together the morning after and blew a gasket.

FLASH BACK!!!!!:

“What the hell!!” a growl erupted through the room making me bolt up.

I groaned as I held my head, the fast movement making my head hurt.

I looked up and saw David storming my way.

“Why the hell are you with him?!” He growled. His eyes darting to my neck as a snarl broke threw his lips as anger deluged his eyes. His fists were on his side and he was clenching them so tight his knuckles was losing color.

“You marked her!!” he yelled. “You knew she was weak! You knew that her wolf was stronger and wouldn’t deny you!”

“You fuckin bastard!”  Adian pulled his shirt over my head and pulled me behind him.

“Calm down David.” Adian said sternly

“Calm down! Calm down! You fucked my sister! And you want me to calm down!” he was breathing hard and I could see his wolf starting to surface as his eyes darkened.

“It’s not like that.” He said as his back tensed ready to defend me if my brother’s wolf come out.

“It’s not like that! You took advantage of her!” David shouted.

His wolf is to close. I have to do something.

“David.” I whispered. His angry glare turned to me making me winch and cower behind Adian. My wolf let out a whine.

“Get out David.” Adian yelled.

David has never used his alpha powers on me. Why would he.

“Invy...I’m sorry” David said a little softer but you could still hear the anger in his voice.

I looked form behind Adian to look at him.

“He didn’t take advantage of me dav.” I said. “I wanted to do it.”