Chapter 12

Vic

I feel my hands on Keyona's waist when we both wake up. She smiles at me, and I smile back at her. I look over at the clock on the wall. One o'clock. I frown, but Keyona isn't looking at time. She's looking at me.

"Forget about time, Vic. You'll go when it's time, but just, just forget about it. Forget about everything." She whispers.

I nod and smile, and I kiss her forehead.

"Just promise me you won't do anything stupid." I whisper. She looks up at me crazily.

"I'm not Cara, Vic." She replies. It stings, and I smile through the pain.

"I know, but people drift...." I say. She scoots closer to me, and she looks me deeply in the eye.

"Vic, I'm naked." She says.

"I know." I say, not knowing where this was going.

"I'm not a virgin." She says. I don't say anything this time.

"Vic, don't you know that I would never give myself to someone? Someone that I don't even know that well?" She asks, her voice a whisper. I hear a knock on the hotel door, but she grabs my arm fiercely as I get up to get it.

"Vic, I.. I think I'm starting to fall for you. I could never hurt you." She whispers to me.

I melt at her words, and I kiss her silently before I get the door.

"Gahh!!! VIC, YOUR JUNK!" Mike yells. I forgot that I was naked, and I rush back to the warm bed with Keyona, everyone laughing their heads off. I smile sheepishly as Keyona and I get dressed.

"Hey, and by the way, I'm falling for you too." I whisper to Keyona as the boys laugh from the other room.