Chapter 26

*Two Days Later**

Keyona

I look at the letter on Instagram again. Tony can't be gone. Tony can't be gone because of me. I can't comprehend this. I grab for the razor on the counter, but the door bell stops me. I look through the peephole.

It's Tony.

I open the door, and he kisses me, holding the small of my back.

"I can't be friends with you anymore. I love you too much." He's whispers into my lips. I can't do this. I can't do this because I'm not even over Vic. But I don't want to let go of Tony. I mean, I do, but i'm just thinking about Vic.

"Tony, stop." I manage to say when he pulls away.

"But Keyona, think about it-"

"You quit the band! Because of me!" I say. We sit on my couch, and he's really close.

"Vic was being an ass. He knows he hurts you but he just doesn't-"

"Tony, stop. You have to go back to the band. You can't just quit the band you've been in for like, six years. Tony, that's not fair to the fans, or the band!" I say, exasperated.

"I won't go. Keyona, do you know how much it killed me when I found out about what he did to you? Or seeing the cuts on your skin? Do you know how that feels? It feels horrible, Keyona." Tony says, so close I can smell his breath.

"Let me have you. Just for today. Or forever." He whispers. I pull away as he kisses me.

"Tony, I'm not over Vic." I whisper.

"I don't care Keyona. I just want you, right now." He says. What the hell is wrong with him? He must've came over here horny or something.

"But I care, and you're gonna be hurt as hell when I don't feel the same way if we do something we regret." I say.

He looks me deeply in the eye, and he grabs me, pinning me to the wall and kissing my neck. His hands slide down my side and cup my butt, and I gasp. What the hell Tony?! He kisses me and bites my ear softly. This has gone way too far. I push him off of me and I get up, backing up.

"Tony, please, just go." I whisper. He looks at me, but he still stays on my couch.

"I need somewhere to sleep." He says.

"You can sleep on the couch." I say. He nods, and he stares at me. I awkwardly walk in the kitchen, then he sees the razor with my dried blood.

"Is that-?" He asks, motioning to the razor blade. I snatch it up and put it in the back pocket of my jeans.

I see his jaw twitch as I make him a grill cheese sandwich.

"Thanks." He whispers when I hand it to him. He looks pissed as he munches on it. I get out my phone and text Jaime.

Hey, um, Tonys here, if you guys are looking for him.

I send the text, and Tony stares at me.

"I texted the boys." I trail off. He nods, but then shakes his head. Probably thinking about Vic. My phone rings. It's Jaime.

Thank god!!! We thought he just got up and left somewhere. What happened?

Do you really want to know?

Oh, you dirty little girl. I won't tell Vic.

It's not funny. He like, pounced on me.

Shit, are you okay?

Yeah, but he was really horny. Like, he would not stop trying to kiss me and......things.

Shit. Was he trying to go all the way?

Yeah.

D'you want me to tell Vic?

I thought about this for a second.

Would he even care?

Hell yeah he would.

Then I don't care.....

I waited for his reply, which took five minutes.

Vic's pissed.

I re read the text again.

Oh. That's not good, I guess.

Yeah, he's yelling.

Oh.

Yeah. He misses you, Keyona.

Then he shouldn't have did what he did.

I know, we chewed him out for it.

Thanks, Jaime.

No problem love.

😊😊😊

So are you ever going to get back together with him?

I don't know....... I guess so, I don't know.

Yeah, he drank a lot last night. It really sucks. We had to carry him home, and he was talking about what a screw up he is.

This text killed me, and I broke down in tears.

"What's wrong?" Tony asks immediately. I nod my head and he walks over to me. I press the home button quickly. He hugs me, but he doesn't do anything this time, he just hugs my skinny frame.

"I need you, Keyona." He says.

"I need you too, Tony, but as a best friend, since my mom thinks all band people are scum." I say.

We both laugh together, and we continue hugging.