Chapter 19

Vic

We finish Bulletproof Love, and that's the end. The end of our practice. I take out my phone, and I see the text from Keyona. I text back, the boys getting nosy.

Damn, you look hot. Like seriously. You should get my name on your pinkie. I think I'll get yours, too. But we have to get one together when I get back.

I send the text, glad my baby was getting a tattoo. The boys and I sit down, cooling down for a little bit before grabbing something to eat. My phone vibrates, and I know it's Keyona.

Haha, thanks, and I actually got your name on my chest. And YES, we should totally get a tattoo together.

Send me a picture.

She sends me the picture, and I almost faint. My name is across her chest in cursive. It's so perfect, I almost faint.

I love it,

Haha, I knew you would. If you don't want to get a tattoo, then that's fine.

Nope. I love you, I want to get a tattoo with you.

Awww, sweet Vic. Where are you at?

We're in Florida at the moment.

Oh, okay.

They're in my ass, I'll talk to you later.

"Vic, hurry your ass up!" Mike yells. I flip them off. Just like old times.

Lol, bye Vic.

Bye baby.

I put my phone away, and we go out to eat.

"In-N-Out." Mike says immediately. The rest of us nod, and we cheer like the amazing Mexicans we are when we get there.

"Let's lay low everybody. Don't want any attention drawn to us." Mike whispers, like it's going to help. I hear some girls squeal, and it's over.

"OH MY GOD!!! ITS PIERCE THE VEIL!" A pretty brunette girl screams. I laugh, and the rest of her group of friends come over with their arms out.

We hug them, sign their arms, and take pictures with them. They leave the place crying, and we all feel good.

"I hate when they cry. Makes me feel like I did something." Jaime says. He shrugs his shoulders, and we grub on some burgers and fries.

"I love you burgers!!!!" Mike yells, and we all laugh.

"I wish Keyona was here." Tony mumbles.

I snap my head in his direction, and he smiles at me.

"I just miss my bestfriend, that all." He says innocently.

"Best friend?" I ask. I try not to be bothered, but it's something about the way he talks about her...... It's like he... Like he wants her.

"Yeah, we're best friends now." He says. I smile, even though I want to hit him in the throat. I could see the gleam in his eyes when he talked about her. He does want her.

"So what are we doing after the concert everyone?" Jaime says, changing the subject.

"I'm gonna go clubbin'. " Mike says. Tony shrugs his shoulders.

"I'll probably just sit around and text Keyona maybe." He says. I try not to let it show it hit a nerve, so I look at my phone and pretend to text someone.

"I'll probably go with Mike." Jaime says. Everyone looks at me, expecting me to put my phone away. I've calmed down a bit, so I put my phone away innocently before answering.

"I'm probably gonna grab a drink." I say. I hear Tony look at me sharply.

"I thought Keyona-" he starts to say.

"It's not about her." I snap.

I'm lying, though.

It's all about her.

And how Tony wants to steal my girlfriend.