Chapter 3

Keyona

I don't know what to do as Vic looks at me. We're alone, together.

"So, what are we doing just standing here." He says, and I laugh, he takes my hand, and we walk. We're silent, and when I look up at him he smiles.

"Let's go to the hotel." He whispers. I don't say anything, and we keep walking. We stop and he checks in, and we go up to his room.

"Hey, Vic, we're going out for a burger." Mike says as we walk in. The boys are all ready and dressed, and he shrugs as they leave.

Vic winks at me, and he closes and locks the door. Before I can even breathe, he kisses me. I kiss him back, and we start to make out.

"I'm glad I locked that door." He whispers, and he laughes. Our make out session gets intense, and soon we're laying on the hotel bed. Vic turns off the lamp light, and nothing matters now but Vic.

@

I lay in Vic's arms, not aware of what happened. The memories of last night come back in a flood, and I start to panick. Shit, I just slept with Vic, I think over and over. I look at myself underneath the cover, and sure enough, I'm naked, like a jaybird. I sit up, and I see Vic shift his weight so he's not holding onto me anymore. What will my mom think?! I just lost my verginity, at a fucking concert.

My mom doesn't even know about Vic, let alone that I slept with him. My head pounds, and I realize that the door is still locked. I unlock it, after putting on some clothes, and Mike and the rest of the band are sleeping outside of the door. They fall back and get up.

"What the hell, Keyona!" Mike yells as Jaime falls all over him. I let them in, and Tony sighs. He looks at me funnily, and I can tell he knows.

"Shit, did you guys...?" Mike asks. I nod, and gather my clothes. I'm about to leave when Vic says,

"Keyona, don't go. Where are you going?" I feel guilty as I stop and look at him. I throw Mike a reproachful look, and they leave yet again, Jaime cussing Vic out underneath his breath.

"Vic, we just like, did it." I say. He sighs and then he smiles.

"So....?" Is his reply.

How is he not freaking out?!

"Vic, I just lost my freaking virginity and you don't even care?!" I almost yell. Vic gets out of bed and throws on some sweats.

"Why are you so mad?" He asks cooly, kissing my cheek. I blush, and then pull away. I turn around, and he grabs my waist.

"Hey hey, don't go." He whispers. I look at him, and I burst into tears, god knows why.

"Hey, hey, don't cry. Keyona, I'm here for you." He whispers. I hug him, and I feel all warm inside. He kisses me and I lean into him, letting him kiss me all over.
"PLEASE DONT TELL ME THEY'RE HAVING SEX AGAIN!" I hear Mike yell, Vic and I laughing.